Sign in to follow this  
cannow

KSFO CTD

Just installed KSFO from flightbeam on v4.3 and getting an immediate CTD when desktop loads . Nothing on support site . Any ideas anyone else had issuses.

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

13 minutes ago, cannow said:

Just installed KSFO from flightbeam on v4.3 and getting an immediate CTD when desktop loads . Nothing on support site . Any ideas anyone else had issuses.

Have you been able to update your KSFO installation using the Flightbeam Manager Icon on your desktop, because I found an update there when I first installed this scenery?  I have not experienced your issue with KSFO on my PC.

Flightbeam KSFO is not the issue uninstalled all add on scenary and kept crashing at KSFO even with default airport . FSUIPC is the culprit no idea why disabled and all good at the moment don't think I use fsuipc for anything any more and not the registered version. Issue prevailed with latest version of pete dowsons excellent program.

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

I'm not having any problem with FB KSFO or FSUIPC.  I suggest going to Pete's forum and posting your question there.  He has always been very helpful when I have had questions. 🙂

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam