Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Nibbo

PMDG 737 Bouncing violently

I'm using P3Dv4.3 with windows 7......  I've just done a reinstall of my  PMDG 737ngx  and the 600-700 expansion but now when I load up after about a minute the aircraft sinks into the tarmac about the depth of a wheel then starts bouncing violently, at the same time the aircraft is un flyable and I have to reboot P3Dv4.3 to get it to work correctly. Is this a known problem? is there a fix?

Edited by Lord_Nibbo

46 minutes ago, Lord_Nibbo said:

I'm using P3Dv4.3 with windows 7......  I've just done a reinstall of my  PMDG 737ngx  and the 600-700 expansion but now when I load up after about a minute the aircraft sinks into the tarmac about the depth of a wheel then starts bouncing violently, at the same time the aircraft is un flyable and I have to reboot P3Dv4.3 to get it to work correctly. Is this a known problem? is there a fix?

Make sure you are not loading the plane on top of another payware addon or have setup the Ngx as a default flight. What you are describing sounds like you doing that. 

You must start the sim on he select scenario screen with the default f22 and select the Ngx from there 

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I am starting it on the default with the F22 Raptor at Elgin, Trying out all the types i.e 800-900 I do believe it is only the Expansion 600-700 that the problem lies with.

9 minutes ago, Lord_Nibbo said:

I am starting it on the default with the F22 Raptor at Elgin, Trying out all the types i.e 800-900 I do believe it is only the Expansion 600-700 that the problem lies with.

Do you load one after the other without exiting the sim?

Real names first and last please as per forum rules

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

By chance are you using EZDok?

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals

Other way round: what DO you use? all in all we have actually no information except it bounces. Which normally happens because of what chris said. So a little summary of what you have and what you do would be pretty helpful. Abd please don‘t start reinstalling again. It almost never helps as the culprit is almost always another addon, the pc or the pilot. 😉

I don't have anything else running other then P3Dv4.3. No scenery turned on except Orbx Global.  I boot up P3D default at Eglin with the raptor then select the PMDG 737 if I select the 800 or 900 there is no problems they works perfectly. Now if I boot up again to Eglin with the raptor  but this time choose any of the 700's or 600's as soon as the aircraft has initalized it sinks into the ground about the depth of it wheels and then starts bouncing, it is definitely the expansion that there is a problem with.  see this https://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_nibbo/29039934247/in/album-72157659335103653/

2 hours ago, Lord_Nibbo said:

I don't have anything else running other then P3Dv4.3. No scenery turned on except Orbx Global.  I boot up P3D default at Eglin with the raptor then select the PMDG 737 if I select the 800 or 900 there is no problems they works perfectly. Now if I boot up again to Eglin with the raptor  but this time choose any of the 700's or 600's as soon as the aircraft has initalized it sinks into the ground about the depth of it wheels and then starts bouncing, it is definitely the expansion that there is a problem with.  see this https://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_nibbo/29039934247/in/album-72157659335103653/

This is why. Don't load into a scenario.

When the sim loads, it needs to load to the Create a Scenario screen. On that screen, a default airplane should be spinning in the window, but that's as far as is needed. From there, select the NGX, select your airport, and then load into a flight.

Kyle Rodgers

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

This is why. Don't load into a scenario.

When the sim loads, it needs to load to the Create a Scenario screen. On that screen, a default airplane should be spinning in the window, but that's as far as is needed. From there, select the NGX, select your airport, and then load into a flight.

Yes ! ..... Following your instructions it worked. Many thanks :)

19 minutes ago, Lord_Nibbo said:

Yes ! ..... Following your instructions it worked. Many thanks 🙂

Welcome!

Kyle Rodgers