Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Aibus Captain or technical guy? Please Help

Guest Peter Wilding

Hi there,I'm looking for some help on our next project for the community for FSX.We need some technical help on specs of an airbus if anybody can help. Captains or tech guys probabably best.Peter Wilding p.wilding@btopenworld.comThanks in advance.

Peter, I know a retired Swissair Captain with beaucoup hours on all the Airbus variants...Write to me at n4gix@comcast.net and I'll forward his email addy. For obvious reasons I won't post it here... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

For obvious reasons I won't post it here...:-rollIf it's so secret, why not just send a PM and not even post ?

Regards,

Brian Doney

So that others can see Peter has received some feedback perhaps? Surely you don

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

Guest Peter Wilding

Thanks gusy,Just send me some feedback to p.wilding@btopenworld.com But also feel free to ask any questions etc. It's not so secret that's I'm developing an airbus A320.I'm just trying to make sure we get it right and get the right people to help test and provide the right information for us.Though it's something new I'm doing I'm using a lot of experienced coders and project managers etc. It's a fairly big project and is going to be done to the highest level of quality.All this said I know there are a lot of very helpful and experienced people who frequent these forums so I want to make sure I've invited evey opportunity to get the right help so later we don't make too many mistakes.We are looking to do a proper proceedure traniner and not a simple and basic simple aircraft. Probably for FSX only and probably around $50 or a little more or maybe a little less. Certainly a top end aircraft with evey system done right.

>If it's so secret, why not just send a PM and not even post ?For three reasons mostly. One I didn't think about it... because I'm still recovering from my annual pilgrimage to the Shrine of All Things Aviation and am bone weary.Secondly, to let Peter know that his request had been acknowledged, and perhaps spur some others into replying.And last, but not least, my reply automatically 'bumped' Peter's request back to the top of the page, so it wouldn't get quickly buried and lost!Anymore questions? Quit rolling your eyes before you get dizzy! :-eek

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator