Sign in to follow this  
Dimka

I think I messed up my Scenery Libraries

Hello!
So I just got ORBXs KSAN and after installing it I saw that there was land textures that went far into the Pacific Ocean, and in an attempt to tr and fix it, I messed around with FTX Central 3 and the library order and messed up everything. Now at most/all airports in the sim there is a blurry terrain texture over the airport texture, and default ground textures (like taxiways and runways) are on-top of the proper addon scenery. Is there anyway to go back or to have the system re-order itself so the proper items are in order within the library. I didn't uninstall / install anything, just messed around with the entries and now it's all goofed up.

... and advice and anyone know what I did wrong?

Thanks,

Dmitri.

Do you know how to use the Insertion Tool in FTX Central?  That will place everything in the correct order, provided you start with all you non-Orbx stuff placed above the Orbx stuff.  It's covered extensively over on their forums.

• Like 1

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

If I may suggest, don't touch anything until you've read this , the answer to your problem is there in this thread shown below. It looks to me that your ORBX sequence is not correct.

Thanks Jean-Claude, that was the post I was looking for. Although it wasn't until I hit the "If all Else Fails" section, I did get it fixed. Thank you!