Sign in to follow this  
Reiner on Tour

Problem with ATIS during flight

Hello,

i have a problem with ATIS information when flying south in X-Plane from EDDH Hamburg. On my way to the waypoint TIMEN I get the instruction to change to the center frequency 125.10 for Bremen Radar.

125.10 is also the ATIS frequency for the airport EDHE / Uetersen.

Is the problem with X-Plane or P2A?

And can I somehow solve the problem myself?

This is my route:

EDDH IDEKO Y900 TIMES UL126 WRB AND850 EDEGA DCT OMOGI T721 SUNEG T715 LIPKA T715 RIGVI LFSB

regards

Reiner

Meine Virtuelle Airline: Leipzigair   LHA357    abz_3kapitaen.gif
Mein Youtube Channel: Reiner on Tour
X - Plane 11 | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | 32GB DDR4-3200  | AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT | Win10 /64bit

Reiner,

I suspect that X-Plane is doing the ATIS broadcast.  Check to be sure that X-Plane's ATC Controller is turned off and the Voice Volume is set to 0.

Dave

Dave,

I've already tried that. But at the same time I don't get any more sound from the Better Pushback plugin.

Reiner

X - Plane 11 | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | 32GB DDR4-3200  | AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT | Win10 /64bit

If you can find an unused frequency in the area where this problem occurs, you can change the ARTCC frequency for BREMEN Radar Control for that area.  Taxi Mnt, ARTCC tab enables this.

Dave,

thank you very much. I'll try it out later.

Reiner

Dave,
i changed the frequency for BREME Ctr to 126.2. But the old frequency 125.1 remains despite saving.

Reiner

What do you mean it "remains"? 

When I change it and press the Save button on the ARTCC tab, it changes in the Map.  And when I close and open Taxi Mnt window, it comes up 126.2.

Before using it in a flight, you may need to restart Pilot2ATC as controller frequencies are loaded into memory during the Data Loading phase of the program load.

Dave,
I restarted P2A and Windows. I also see 126.2 in the Taxi Mnt window, but during the flight I am asked to set 125.1.
I sent you an email with a screenshot

Reiner