Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

Eaglesoft

Be nice to have a section in the Avsim forum for them. I really enjoyed their Citation 2 and Citation X in the past. Apparently they have new creations in the works and it'd be nice to be able to follow the progress here.

Dave

• Like 1

I agree.  I've always like Eaglesoft products and I own almost everything that they released. Unfortunately I can't use any of it now......but wait!  I forgot, I still have FSXSE on my computer.  Eaglesoft, here I come!

4 minutes ago, signmanbob said:

I agree.  I've always like Eaglesoft products and I own almost everything that they released. Unfortunately I can't use any of it now......but wait!  I forgot, I still have FSXSE on my computer.  Eaglesoft, here I come!

Better keep FSX:SE installed because for some reason all their future products are 32-bit lol. 

Thought I read somewhere they were working on things for P3dV4.....

11 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

I believe that they are moving things to P3Dv4.  Most of their aircraft are pretty complex, so it probably will take a while.

Here is a quote from their newly refurbished website:

"Eaglesoft Generation Four Catalog delivers on simulation pilots preference for Unique and Extreme Corporate Aviation and General Aviation Aircraft for use in Lockheed Martin P3DV4 64 Bit Simulation Platform. Select product bar for Product Page or Download link."

http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/Pages/G4_catalog.htm

6 hours ago, dbw1 said:

In all their previews for their new stuff, they say they're doing 32-bit first.

6 hours ago, Chapstick said:

In all their previews for their new stuff, they say they're doing 32-bit first.

They are. Then they start on 64bit or "Extreme Generation 4".

I've been banned from the Eaglesoft forums last year (for absolutely no reason might I add) but they so slow moving toward 64 bit. A year later I'm not 1 bit surprised to learn that they still haven't progressed anything. It's a pity because their Citation X was my favourite corporate jet in P3Dv3. Carenado doesn't come close to their quality.

• Upvote 2

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

1 hour ago, nealmac said:

I've been banned from the Eaglesoft forums last year (for absolutely no reason might I add) but they so slow moving toward 64 bit. A year later I'm not 1 bit surprised to learn that they still haven't progressed anything. It's a pity because their Citation X was my favourite corporate jet in P3Dv3. Carenado doesn't come close to their quality.

It’s been like ten years since they had something for me to buy. I'd happily become a customer again if they released a product for a 64-bit sim, but I’m pretty sure that’s literally years away at this rate. 

Hi all

Yep could be nice to get some news from them, are they still alive?  I can't anymore login despite I contacted them before for this reason, I'm gonna try another attempt today.

Regards

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

On 8/13/2018 at 6:32 AM, nealmac said:

We know of no ban Neal. Contact us and bring us up to date..

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

N400QW....

Any chance of an update on how things are coming along for P3dV4? I've quite enjoyed your products in the past. Thanks. Dave

12 hours ago, N400QW said:

We know of no ban Neal. Contact us and bring us up to date..

This is what I see when I try to login

I actually asked you about this before Ron. It was back in September of last year. You said that I had been banned accidentally and you would try and unban me. However I think you just gave up. My username  is nealmac (same as here).

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

I like Eaglesoft products and I am going to purchase the Citation X whenever it comes out for P3Dv4.  But, I've moved on from 32 bits as have a large amount of people who are active in flight sims.  Having an Eaglesoft message board here would be like watching paint dry.  Look at their message boards....nothing of any substance for quite some time.  I'll check in on them when they have something substantial to show.  Not being rude....just being real/honest.

I hope that their 64-bit products arrive sooner than later because I am beyond ready for them.

Brandon

• Like 1