Sign in to follow this  
Aviator988

PMDG NGX 737900 first class change

I was wondering instead of 12 can you make 20 for first class please..  All United 737-900 have 20 seats in first class  179 seats total through out the aircraft..

Also I had an issue.. I had a ZFW today of 140.7 and I kept getting invalid.. So because of load layout and not having 20 seats in first. It must not be laid out in same as United planes there for not allowing for a zfw of 140.7

Capt. Bill Brewer    

:p0503: 

The FCOM indicates MZFW is 138.3 typical.  Not sure what you get in the 739 when you enter 100% payload but whatever that is is the MZFW.  There is no way that PMDG can provide all the possible variations in seating that are out there in the RW.  Besides, as pilot we really don't care because it is the ZFW that matters, the only time we need to know how many souls are on board is when declaring emergency.  Fannies or boxes... don't matter.

Dan Downs KCRP

well my zfw was 140.7 and kept getting invalid selection or invalid response 

TOC BYRDD+12NM LW PARAMETERS ZFW 140751 / 149300S R27 T28 A3003 W290/07 HW07 TOW 168173 / 176934L XW02 F30 DRY AI/E AC/ON ENRT LW 148539 / 157300S

I know and that what was giving me issues is the zfw not accepting.. I thought it was because the seats were off which means the weights would be off. cause more seats would cause for more mzfw too be allowed for the more pax and bags.. 

Edited by Aviator988

Capt. Bill Brewer    

:p0503: 

6 minutes ago, Aviator988 said:

well my zfw was 140.7 and kept getting invalid selection or invalid response 

That is correct.  Like I said, if you enter 100% load you will see what the MZFW is.... and I just checked it and see that 136.1 klbs is the MZFW.  If you enter anything greater then you will get an error response.  I hope this answers your question.

Dan Downs KCRP