Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Odgers

Error 81 despite brand new install

Hi Nico,

I have downloaded and installed PSX V11 and FLAi with the txt liveries file and cannot get PSX to show up in the sim!! Its getting frustrating all I get is error 81 because it doesn't believe I have the AI in the sim. My FLAi is installed in my Roaming file as when I try to install it anywhere else it throws up errors. I have tried running the AIL Generator and no joy. Can you help?

Kind regards

Duncan

21 minutes ago, Duncan Odgers said:

I have downloaded and installed PSX V11 and FLAi with the txt liveries file and cannot get PSX to show up in the sim!! Its getting frustrating all I get is error 81 because it doesn't believe I have the AI in the sim. My FLAi is installed in my Roaming file as when I try to install it anywhere else it throws up errors. I have tried running the AIL Generator and no joy. Can you help

Hi Duncan,

Error 81 is a very clear error. PSXseeconTraffic tries to create a Livery in your Sim based on its title and nothing else.  But the title is not known by P3D, so the problem lies in P3D not in PSXseeconTraffic.

You really do not need AILGenerator, while PSXseeconTraffic comes already with the AI_liveries.txt file for FLAi.

There is really something wrong with the way you installed the FLAI liveries.

It looks like your FLAi liveries are not activated. I have activated the FLAI liveries with an addon.xml file. What did you do?

Nico

Edited by kiek

Hi Nico

I installed them in C:\users\appdata\roaming\flai

When I tried to install previously it said to install in p3d v4 base directory but when I try to create a folder it comes up with errors.

Kind regards

Duncan

9 hours ago, Duncan Odgers said:

Could you please help how to activate my ai. I followed your quick start guide

The quick start guide says to use the FLAI Operations center, do not install FLAI manually but let the installer do it.

This folder  C:\users\appdata\roaming\flai is not good ...

The installer will also activate your liveries in FSX, I presume. 

If you have problems, please ask them in the vPilot forum, there is a thread on FLAI. https://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=76759&p=526288#p526288

I am not the developer of FLAI you know.

Regards,

Nico

2 hours ago, Duncan Odgers said:

All fixed Nico I installed FLAi into P3D V4 main directory now I have traffic 🙂

Ah, good to hear. Enjoy my program.