Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Testing Approximately All of the Things

I am working on the 747-8 and I can tell you one thing.. Its an amazing plane.. be it from the outside, from the cabin or from the cockpit view. Totally different than the -400 which I work on as well

Edited by B747tebs
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, B747tebs said:

I am working on the 747-8 and I can tell you one thing.. Its an amazing plane.. be it from the outside, from the cabin or from the cockpit view. Totally different than the -400 which I work on as well

Definitely. Flew on a DLH 748 last January and went upstairs to have a look up front. Awesome plane.

• Like 3

Kyle Rodgers

On 8/16/2018 at 3:27 PM, scandinavian13 said:

Definitely. Flew on a DLH 748 last January and went upstairs to have a look up front. Awesome plane.

Support the germans!! 😛

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

Kyle,

can you say anything about possible other developers who work with you (or better show interest) on GFO? We know about Aerosoft and their Airbus series to be in the Tier 1 (2?, sry it‘s been some time 😳) list of aircraft that (will) have GFO implemented. Can you tell anything about others yet or do you want it to be a secret? 😄

Specifically I think of FSLabs (unlikely, I know) or TFDi, maybe Majestics? 

1 hour ago, Ephedrin said:

can you say anything about possible other developers who work with you (or better show interest) on GFO?

I'm not saying this to try to bait people, but while I obviously know who we've been in talks with, I don't want to steal their announcement news for whenever they're ready to announce it. We've been talking to a few, and have done some ground work to understand how to get various products in at the Tier 2 level at the very least.

Aerosoft, as you've noted, is the only one I'm aware of that has made a public declaration for Tier 1 (full integration) support.

• Like 2

Kyle Rodgers

17 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

I don't want to steal their announcement news for whenever they're ready to announce it.

That way it's absolutely understandable and comprehensible, it's also a great announcement for them of course, so it is for you and GFO. 

20 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

is the only one I'm aware of that has made a public declaration for Tier 1

let's hope there will be more to follow 😄

Thanks for the open words 👍

9 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

I'm not saying this to try to bait people, but while I obviously know who we've been in talks with, I don't want to steal their announcement news for whenever they're ready to announce it. We've been talking to a few, and have done some ground work to understand how to get various products in at the Tier 2 level at the very least.

Aerosoft, as you've noted, is the only one I'm aware of that has made a public declaration for Tier 1 (full integration) support.

If you feel the utter need to tell someone, I'm good with secrets 😂

Brian McCumiskey

P3D V4.5, i9-9900K, RTX 2070, 16 GB 2666GHz RAM, Windows 10