Sign in to follow this  
Techno

Just Flights Global Traffic

I'm not sure this is the right place to put my cry for help and I apologise if it's not but  I am desperate.

After updating the aforesaid program in P3d 4.2  and prior to installation of update JF advises to remove any files that may be left over manually which I did unfortunately,  I think I may have removed a P3D file that is required by Global Traffic as I now only have traffic at LEPA and LFMN which is really strange ground traffic taxis and departs there are aircraft in the air but only in these two areas the rest of the world is deserted.

Has anyone any idea what can cause this problem I have recompiled the traffic numerous times to no avail and would greatly appreciate any assistance or ideas please.

Techno

TH has its own improved Afcad files for default airports and reads the Afcad files that come with addon airports. You surely did not delete all addon Afcad files.

First un-reinstall TG and see If that solves it.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Thanks for your response Gerard,

What I have done regarding afcads is disable any in GT for which I have third party addons to make sure there was no conflict, I have tried uninstalling and re-installing GT twice now but result is exactly the same which is why I came to the conclusion that I must have removed a Traffic related file from P3d which is required by Global Traffic, I am completely baffled by this it does not make any sense that two airports work fine but the rest are deserted.

Do you by any chance have specific traffic files for LEPA and LFMN from another source?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

There are two files in your Scenery that TG uses to inject traffic, they are "TrafficGlobal" and "TrafficGlobalAirportFacilities" check they are installed and active, as far as removing files this is only if you have a traffic BGL for AI still active that may cause a conflict GA traffic will not you can leave them.

You will be better off using the support forum in TG.

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Just to thank those who responded, In reply I do not have any other specific traffic files for LEPA or LFMN the two required TG traffic files are in the scenery folder and are active.

I have put the same information on the TG Forum but so far no help has been forthcoming, thanks again it was a stab in the dark to try this forum as I know from passed experience their is a lot of knowledge in contact with the forum so I thought I would give it a try.

Techno 

Edited by Techno