Sign in to follow this  
Dave Morgan

P3D, C-130 and Air Hauler 2

Oh my word it's a long time since I posted at Avsim.

The meat of the matter... does the current version of P3D really have the old Captain Sim C-130 in it? And while a quick search of this forum tells me Air Hauler 2 works with P3D, will I be able to port my old AH1/FS9 company in to AH2 in P3D?

It was only recently that I heard that the C-130 is now an integral part of P3D. Other than the fact that it's such a lovely plane to fly, I'd been looking forward some years ago to adding one to my Air Hauler 1 company but my XP machine with FS9 died before the happy day. I've been mucking about for over a year looking for a suitable FS9+Win 10 compatible alternative to the C-130 but have drawn a blank. Just Flight's non-early access forum seems very close to dead and I've had no reply to my enquiry in their AH1 forum so could someone fill in these couple of gaps for me before I make a fool of myself splashing out on something I can't use.

Thanks very much.

D

The short answer to both your questions is Yes.  AH2 is far, far superior to AH1 and is extremely well supported.  

Matt King

12 minutes ago, kingm56 said:

The short answer to both your questions is Yes.  AH2 is far, far superior to AH1 and is extremely well supported.  

Thank you very much for your reply. Guess what I'm dong next pay-day!

D