Sign in to follow this  
fernandito1969

PMDG-NGX 737 Cockpit Systems Inop

Hi;

I have just recently purchase and downloaded the PMDG 737NGX Base Package for Prepar3D (1861-44). When downloaded the Ops center works, able to download livery, shows up on screen, exterior sound it's audible, livery it's visible, however the whole cockpit it's totally inoperable. Panels are visible but not functioning and some controls are just slogan in it's place. Nothings works in the interior and noticed the usual green bar that appears while uploading the simulation it's not visible. Additionally, license serial number block or window to enter the product license number does not appears. I did uninstalled from the PCHD once, downloaded again from website link and re-installed once again with same results. Could you please advise.

ATT;

Fernando Rentas  

Edited by fernandito1969

Hi Fernando, I recommend any problem with authenticating product be put on a support ticket.  Support accounts are separate from sales accounts, you need to have a support account to open a support ticket here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan✌️😎, will try that asap and send back feedback on that matter however, I must now need to figure how to get the password reset on the website posted above so I can submit the ticket. Don't see a link yet to accomplish it🤨

2 hours ago, fernandito1969 said:

Thanks Dan✌️😎, will try that asap and send back feedback on that matter however, I must now need to figure how to get the password reset on the website posted above so I can submit the ticket. Don't see a link yet to accomplish it🤨

There is no password reset on the support portal... make sure you are at support and not the main PMDG sales page.

Dan Downs KCRP