Sign in to follow this  
jaystar48

UPDATE NEEDED!

Can the devs of chase plane please add an option to move the camera via mouse click. Also the camera moves then stops when the mouse is clicked again,  similar to fsx's PAN VIEW. The function is ebbed in the application but when i let off with the mouse it immediately swerves right back to my default view. I have to shut down the app then use the fsx views.

Edited by jaystar48

Sorry, I really don't understand your bug report/feature request

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

The mouse click feature must be added to move the pan view camera within chase plane. If I click on the mouse to pan the camera in the direction i wanna look at say the overhead. As soon as i click the mouse again to keep that view the camera immediatly switches to the default view i have set up which is the straight foward view. The camera doesn`t stay in the position I put it.

Edited by jaystar48

I wanna use a mouse click to enable the view basically. I see theres a free view in chase plane i can use any button on the keyboard to enable and disable exept with mouse click. If i turn that off and use whats already there the camera switches back to the default view it doesn`t keep its position on the overhead. wakatta?

Right now, the only functions you have to move the camera only using the mouse is by holding the middle mouse button. Otherwise, you will have to use a keyboard or button combination to toggle or hold mouse look in the ChasePlane Control Assignments.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42