Sign in to follow this  
onebob

Recent Updates

My account at PC Aviator is still not showing the latest ( recent ) updates for the C441 and  C402, Has anyone been successful with a update download.

bob

No, however I have had recent difficulty contacting either PC Aviator or Megascenery.   I have had questions about which Megascenery states have been updated to the latest "across borders" color matching as the upgrade emails I have received have not been consistent in description on that feature.  I have written both entities multiple times without response.  A couple of phone numbers either go unanswered or end up at a voice mail box not currently able to take messages.

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

thanks for getting back Frank, can't understand what's going on, I may ask on Flysimware FB page. I thought it was just down to my account.

bob

Same here, waiting for the C402 update to version 2.5.  I'm considering buying it again, but directly from Flysimware so that I can get updates in a timely fashion.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

10 minutes ago, stans said:

Same here, waiting for the C402 update to version 2.5.  I'm considering buying it again, but directly from Flysimware so that I can get updates in a timely fashion.

Yep, I've been thinking along those lines as well, if I wait for a sale then I won't be out of pocket to much as I purchased some of Flysimware's fleet in sales.

bob

On 8/17/2018 at 4:33 AM, onebob said:

Yep, I've been thinking along those lines as well, if I wait for a sale then I won't be out of pocket to much as I purchased some of Flysimware's fleet in sales.

bob

I'm tempted to do likewise, Bob.  Getting a little frustrated waiting for PCAviator to get their **** together.  I've been waiting for over a week for a reply to another issue I inquired about.  Their customer support staff must be on extended vacation.

• Upvote 1

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

4 hours ago, StewartH said:

Their customer support staff must be on extended vacation.

Yes I think your right Stew, I posted over at the Facebook page and its in the pending tray!

bob

PC Aviator has finally posted updates for the C441 Conquest v2.3a and the C402C v2.5.  I gave their customer support guy, Mark, a heads-up.  Looks like he came through.  He also fixed my other purchase problem, so all is good now.

• Like 1

Stew

Finally!

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

PC Aviator already had these updates and they told me the customer was confused. But please email me directly from our main website contact form if a store does not have the current version. Also allow 2 weeks from release date.

I was not confused--they still had the C402C v2.4a listed, and the C441 download was the same .exe as before the update.

Stew

I agree with StewartH, I kept checking and until last week, the advertised version of the 402C was v2.4a.

maybe i was confused. The website advertised the wrong version but the download was correct? Because mark emailed me asking for the updates but then emailed back saying they actually had the latest versions. So all is good right?

1 hour ago, Flysimware said:

maybe i was confused. The website advertised the wrong version but the download was correct? Because mark emailed me asking for the updates but then emailed back saying they actually had the latest versions. So all is good right?

Yes, both the C441 and C402C are current as posted there.

Stew