Sign in to follow this  
Mikelab6

Just Flight Pick & Mix Summer Special

Some pretty good choices in that offer, if it wasn't for the fact that I've got pretty much all of them I'd be quite tempted lol.

I can definitely recommend the Warriors and the Trinidad and Tobago to GA flyers.

The Hawk is good, as is the Tornado GR1, but if you wait a bit they've got a Tornado F.3 on the way soon if you prefer that variant.

Generally speaking, the airliners are worth a look too, but the Aerosoft DC-8 is better than the JF one and is also on a 20 percent discount offer at the moment, so keep that in mind if you really want a DC-8.

If you like WW2 fighters, the JF Dunkirk Spitfire is definitely worth having and does in fact compare quite favorably with the A2A Spit, although for this offer, you wouldn't actually save that much in buying it as part of this deal, so it would make more sense to go for one of the products with a higher price tag if saving money is the main factor for you.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

29 minutes ago, Chock said:

Some pretty good choices in that offer, if it wasn't for the fact that I've got pretty much all of them I'd be quite tempted lol.

same here too

30 minutes ago, Chock said:

Aerosoft DC-8 is better than the JF

going with your earlier recommendation on AS's version