Sign in to follow this  
DJJose

TIST 2016, Beef Island, Virgin Gorda Tour

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Tropicalsim updated their TIST and just had to add it to my sim.

They decided not to model the entire island. What a shame!

ay6mUyJ.jpg

LHdCkdx.jpg

gNeJoI6.jpg

lMmqJLm.jpg

Aa6XeH6.jpg

x9fjzfX.jpg

 

 

qK2ZlKS.jpg

ppbYxlF.jpg

7d9VCCs.jpg

pfx1uXh.jpg

p0ycphk.jpg

Hf9aHb9.jpg

hJR9wLh.jpg

jzhNbxY.jpg

Jose

BTW, I'm not sure how long I will continue to post pics. Using Imgur is a PITA.

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Love the water colors, I have only seen colors like this off of parts of the California coast and in Guam, in the lagoon where I snorkeled.  And I have seen water color like this when I flew from JFK to Caracas, to Margarita Island and back.  So beautiful from the air, especially some of the isles just off the coast of Caracas, as we climbed in our A310 into the flight levels.

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

California has some beautiful coastlines.

I posted some pics:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/158594-do-it-california-style/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2018 at 8:03 AM, DJJose said:

Tropicalsim updated their TIST and just had to add it to my sim.

They decided not to model the entire island. What a shame!

ay6mUyJ.jpg

LHdCkdx.jpg

gNeJoI6.jpg

lMmqJLm.jpg

Aa6XeH6.jpg

x9fjzfX.jpg

 

 

qK2ZlKS.jpg

ppbYxlF.jpg

7d9VCCs.jpg

pfx1uXh.jpg

p0ycphk.jpg

Hf9aHb9.jpg

hJR9wLh.jpg

jzhNbxY.jpg

Jose

BTW, I'm not sure how long I will continue to post pics. Using Imgur is a PITA.

Wasn't aware they updated it but I'm glad to hear it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, z06z33 said:

Wasn't aware they updated it but I'm glad to hear it

The latest version is TIST 2018. My tittle is wrong. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DJJose said:

The latest version is TIST 2018. My tittle is wrong. 😀

I don't see it on simmarket is it on their site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this