Sign in to follow this  
Bachian

X-Plane 11.25 broke most of Carenados?

I realized that the C208B Caravan has a buch of switches that stoped to work. My Seneca II now shows the pilot in the interior cockpit 3d view, making impossible to fly in a feasible view and a lot of features stoped working.

Anyone else?

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

I have the same problem in the Carenado 152 for XP. The pilot cannot be disable, so interferes with trying to fly the aircraft.  And Carendo’s appaulling support dont answer emails regarding how to remove the pilot.  It’s impossible to fly as you cant get into the correct position without being inside the piots head.  Obviously the Carenado team dont fly these aircraft before selling them.  Otherwise they would have a keyboard command to remove i, or at least answer their emails with a solution.

• Like 1

Did this ever get resolved? I got the Saab 340 for XP11 last night but one of the switch panels doesnt seem to work at all so I can't switch nav/gps etc..

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

I used to have the same issues with my Seneca II and I got it solved by deleting the "sounds" folder of the aircraft. I replaced this folder with the bonanza's sounds folder so that i still got sounds coming from the engines. Not the exact seneca sound, but it made the pilot inside the cockpit disappear. Now, I still have problems with other carenado's airplanes, more specifically the ones with G1000. The G1000 doesn't show up in my Cirrus and in my Cessna 182. If you guys have the fix, please comment below.

Guys, I found the fix for all my carenado airplanes. As i said, the G1000 wasn't showing up and the pilot's head seemed to be stuck on the seat... 

By the way, there was one thing missing: The microsoft visual redistributable packages

You gotta make sure that you have at least these versions: 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 - 2022 version (Yes, you must have all of them)

Anyway, if you guys need more assistance, i recommend reading this:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/108539-error-code-126-the-specified-module-could-not-be-found-how-to-fix/