Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Waiting for the 'Bus?

For those of you (like me) who bought the new Aerosoft Airbus Pro package which included the A320 and A321 which you'd be able to download when they were made available, or for those of you who skipped buying the A318/A319 in favour of waiting for the bigger 'Buses, you might like to know that the A321 and A320 will be available on September 6th.

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

That's good news, for those on P3dv4.3 and Windows 10.

Since I am running on P3dv4.1 and Windows 7, I am excluded from the privilege of purchasing it. But there again, Aerosoft are excluded from getting my money! 

In our niche market of flight simulation, it's my opinion that to exclude users of early versions of software is not good marketing. Then there was that company who released a big modern airliner that only ran on FSX?? 

Best regards

David.

I take it you have excluded yourself from the new GPUs coming out soon, in order to get the new graphics UI and sound will req windows 10.

• Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

39 minutes ago, charlie130 said:

Since I am running on P3dv4.1 and Windows 7, I am excluded from the privilege of purchasing it. But there again, Aerosoft are excluded from getting my money! 

In our niche market of flight simulation, it's my opinion that to exclude users of early versions of software is not good marketing. Then there was that company who released a big modern airliner that only ran on FSX?? 

Best regards

David.

Actually, you have excluded yourself from purchasing it. You may not like Windows 10, and that's your choice, but barring the price of course, there is nothing preventing you from acquiring it.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

51 minutes ago, charlie130 said:

Best regards

David.

I am running the buses on Win 7 with no issues

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

52 minutes ago, Shomron said:

I don't doubt it, most of the time the system requirements companies list are so they don't have to offer masses of support on an OS they might not be using themselves. As you've proved, it doesn't mean it won't actually work. I run P3D on a computer that is nowhere near the recommended specs occasionally, and that's fine too. 

Alan Bradbury

8 minutes ago, Chock said:

I don't doubt it, most of the time the system requirements companies list are so they don't have to offer masses of support on an OS they might not be using themselves. As you've proved, it doesn't mean it won't actually work. I run P3D on a computer that is nowhere near the recommended specs occasionally, and that's fine too. 

Out of curiosity what is your GPU?

The new bus seems demanding in this area and this is final straw in deciding to upgrade from my GTX970

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

8 minutes ago, Shomron said:

Out of curiosity what is your GPU?

The new bus seems demanding in this area and this is final straw in deciding to upgrade from my GTX970

Radeon RX480.

Alan Bradbury

I got money on FSL dropping the A321 prior to 9/6. Any takers? 

• Upvote 1

Eric 

I have the AS ProPack , i only fly the FSL A319 sure i buy the 321

for "now" i prefer the FSL birds, my personal thoughts....

• Upvote 2

I’m holding out until they release it for FS9

Edited by Shylock_35
  • Like 1

I7-8086K Delid OC Synced all cores 5.2  Corsair Hydro Series, H115i PRO ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 SLI CORSAIR HXi Series HX1200i 1200W G.SKILL TridentZ Series 64GB DDR4 3200 Windows 10 Pro 64

PMDG 737NGX

This means the A330 is right around the corner. 

Tim Curtis

MSFS2020, i7-9900k 5.0Ghz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia 3080, 48" LG OLED CX

5 hours ago, Shomron said:

Me too, Win7 Ultimate x64 here.

Hamilton Müller

41 minutes ago, Taver said:

This means the A330 is right around the corner. 

Yup, it's typical and just like real life; you wait ages for a bus and then five of them all turn up at once!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Yup, it's typical and just like real life; you wait ages for a bus and then five of them all turn up at once!

I love them all...the short, tall, fat and the small. 😊