Sign in to follow this  
Flyeveryday

Which one of those systems should I go for?

So I have those three systems that I can go for that are around the same price, and I don't know which one I should go for, the three systems are as follows:

PC NO.1:

i5 8600k ( I'll oc )

Gtx 1050ti

8gb ddr4 

PC NO.2:

Ryzen 5 1600

16gb ddr4

Gtx 1060 6gb

PC NO.3:

ryzen 3 1300x

Gtx 1070ti

8gb ddr4

(Don't think I'll go with this one).

On 8/17/2018 at 11:10 AM, Flyeveryday said:

So I have those three systems that I can go for that are around the same price, and I don't know which one I should go for, the three systems are as follows:

PC NO.1:

i5 8600k ( I'll oc )

Gtx 1050ti

8gb ddr4 

PC NO.2:

Ryzen 5 1600

16gb ddr4

Gtx 1060 6gb

PC NO.3:

ryzen 3 1300x

Gtx 1070ti

8gb ddr4

(Don't think I'll go with this one).

The best pc is the second one but, if you can, get the new ryzen 2600x

17 hours ago, BrucoGianluco05 said:

The best pc is the second one but, if you can, get the new ryzen 2600x

Not for flight simming it isn't

P3D v4.5 MSFS2020 Hisense 50" 4K TV

Ryzen 5800X, 32gb DDR 3600mhz, MSI B550 PRO VDH WiFi, MSI 6900XT Z Trio, Gammaxx L360, 1TB NVMe Boot/FS2020 Drive, 1TB NVMe P3D Drive, 1Tb Crucial SSD Storage Drive, Saitek Yoke, Pedals, Radio Panel, Switch Panel, 2 x FiPs

UKV6427

6 hours ago, Charlatan said:

If you consider only the CPU you are right but if you consider the whole computer is better the second. It has got a better gpu and more ram.

11 hours ago, BrucoGianluco05 said:

If you consider only the CPU you are right but if you consider the whole computer is better the second. It has got a better gpu and more ram.

For flight sim, the CPU is by far the largest contributor to performance.  

@Flyeveryday PC1 is better, but if you're able to wait another month or two there are new parts from Intel and Nvidia which are due out during that timeframe that ought to offer more performance for your money.  The worst thing you can do is spend money on computer parts with new products right around the corner.  

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 5:21 PM, Charlatan said:

If you want to beat someone over the head for 3-4 FPS your right. Otherwise go for the Ryzen 2600X, you will not be sorry. And you will do it at way less expense. Plus if you get a mobo with an X470 or X370 chipset you will be able to upgrade to the upcoming 7nm Ryzen to be released this fall. Supposed to run @ 4.7GHz?

Go with Intel and be stuck with having to get a new mobo every time they come out with a new CPU?

Intel will shortly be concentrating on the sever community to no avail, AMD will beat em their too!

Save some bucks.

Best

BaldyB

Edited by BaldyB