Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

AVSIM Gone Stoopid?!?

no offence guys, haha, im laughing about it, but wasnt F1's FE released some time ago? I see its been released again? Whats going on?Eathier..I can predict the future and knew about this a month or so agoThis is some update maybe?Or the avsim staff has had to much beer and they have been in the sun waaaay to long...whats up guys? Can some one clear this little misunderstanding up some? :-lol

Considering it says "Flight 1's New Flight Environment Available Now" I'd assume it's a new version.----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satillite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

Guest spookymufu

I dont think we released a new version or update in the last few days.....

then im just curious to know whats up with the topic on the home page.I think tom and his friends have seriously been in the sun to long with to much beer.... :-mad Why wasnt i invited???? :-lol

Just a hunch, but do you think it could have anything to do with the recent release of ASV?

Sites are sometimes a tad slow publishing press releases :)

>Sites are sometimes a tad slow publishing press releases :) Yup! True enough but check out the thread further down the page fromJun 11 outlining the same phenom. As Artie Johnson used to say on "Laugh In" Veeeery interesting":-lol DennyProfessional Tourist

Guest drobson

That's not any more weird than a Beech something or other aircraft on "finals"! Finals are college exams. Aircraft do not do "finals", they make a "final" approach. ;-) (That's always bugged me when simmers say they are on "finals").Darrell

Maybe they're making calls for multiple aircraft in formation and think it's plural? Hehe.----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satillite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

Ah, like the people who kill 2 sheeps for lunch?

Hey...I represent that remark! In the RAPCON, the RFC position ("the pit") was called finals, as in, "tough luck sucker, you got finals"!bt