Sign in to follow this  
rightseat

Panning speed in VC?

Hi,I got this problem for a while now, and thought I should ask for some assistance.When in VC the panning speed when using the panning button on the joystick has become very slow.Before the speed when moving around in VC was much faster.I have tried to calibrate the joystick,...but....no joy. :-)Should I go the the FS9.cfg to change some parameters?And yes,...it happens with all aircraft. ;-)http://www.scandicair.com/images/sa_banner.gifMy specs are:Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo, flashed to a X850 XT PE. Catalyst 6.5ATITool V0.24DirectX 9.0cW XP Home with SP2E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA Lacie 250Gb Extern HD

Staffan

OK, found it myself. :-shyThere is a parameter in the CFG "PAN_RATE".My was set to 56, and changed it to 600 = huge improvment !! :-abducthttp://www.scandicair.com/images/sa_banner.gifMy specs are:Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo, flashed to a X850 XT PE. Catalyst 6.5ATITool V0.24DirectX 9.0cW XP Home with SP2E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA Lacie 250Gb Extern HD

Staffan

Guest JoJoDawg

Yes you should go back into fs9.cfg and see what the PAN_RATE= is set at.I think the default setting is at 400.I know mine is set at 700 and for me is a decent rat,so you may need to play with the number to suit yourself.edited: DOH 4mins late...:(