Sign in to follow this  
grazziy

Auto Pilot '737 Pilot in Command'

You have to program the FMC to use LNAV or VNAV. Heading Select, LVLCHG, V/S and SPD work regardless or the input into the FMC.Hope this helps,Pat

Guest kiwipilot

Hi Phil,Check whether you have the latest version (SP2), and your FSUIPC settings are correct ( found at feelthere/pic 737 forum ).Rog Daube' Wgtn, New Zealand

Have you eliminated spike in FSUIPC? CWS can jump in if it detects joystick inputs.....Graham

Guest notailgator

Same thing happened to me. You need to download latest version of FSUIPC and install to FS. Can get it at Pete Dawson website without registering--- http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html or try getting at Flightsim.com. Need FSUIPC version 3.74 or newer for FS9 or FSUIPC4 4.10 for FSX. Hope this helps.

Guest YukonPete

Does the 737PIC work in FSX?

My 737 Auto Pilot did the same thing not allowing me to set anything, right after a clean FSX install and SP1...I did recognize a few other problem areas in which once again, as is so often the case, made me immediately suspicious of my latest Nvidia driver 158.18... I uninstalled all Nvidia graphics drivers as we are told to do, then after reboot reinstalled Nvidia's 101.41 which was proven solid in all my business programs, AutoCad Architectural Desktop, Adobe Photoshop CS3, etc...After reboot my entire Workstation ran noticeably smoother, although a touch slower, and everything in FSX ran rock solid and smooth as silk, including my 737 Auto Pilot with all it's features...For me it was once again the latest Nvidia drivers which happens so often... The next Nvidia driver, I for one am waiting to see, very well may correct the problems our current latest 158.18 has, plus turn on the much waited for Nvidia Series 7 SLI functions that all 4gb users of Vista Ultimate 64 are experiencing with their SLI not working yet... Just wanted to share what worked for me...bnickServer Workstation Vista Ultimate 64 Tyan Thunder S2895 Mobo 4: AMD Dual-Core 270 Opteron processors 2: Asus 7800 GTX 512mb SLI Mode Graphics 4gb SDRAM 42001: Western Digital 500gb SATA-2 drive (Vista 64) 3: Western Digital 250gb SATA-2 drives (Win XP Pro 32)24" Dell 1920X1200x32Creative Audigy 7.1 Surround Sound