Sign in to follow this  
charlie130

MCE perfect First Officer

I just jumped into the left hand side of my Mjc Dash 8, then the Aerosoft CRJ. After not flying either for nearly a year! Normally not a good idea, even for a type rated pilot, but with MCE it's a complete joy! No fumbling around reading procedure cards, just ask the First Officer to run the flows and your up!

Now I am on P3dv4.1 and Windows 7, but I am also running MCE from a year ago....! No matter, both aircraft interface wonderfully with MCE. I'd forgot how good a job Ben and the team had done with the Dash 8. Every switch works with the magic pop up panel trick, making all procedures an easy process. The Dash 8 possibly being the most significantly accurate sim to date, in P3d? It's external programming, ensuring flight physics are more accurate than standard look up tables of P3D (FSX).

Both aircraft from cold and dark...

Electrical power up with APU/Ground Power.

Boarding flow. (GSX SERVICE)

Boarding complete.

Before start flow.

Pushback with/without engines running.

De ice if you require it (GSX)

Start engine #1/#2.

After start flow.

Before taxi flow.

Runway entry procedure.

Before take off flow.

Climb flow.

After take off flow.

Passing transition in the climb. Std pressure set.

Cuise flow. (Meals and crew drinks from the cabin crew)

Descent flow.

Passing transition in descent....Barometric pressure set to QNH.

Approach flow.

Landing flow.

After landing procedure.

Shutdown flow.

Aircraft at gate for services....invokes contact with Ground Services..Gsx...disembarkes passengers, unloads baggage and restocks catering and does a refuel to your requested fuel load for next trip, quantity in pounds, gallons, or percentage to Max.

Anyone interested in these flows can grab them from Avsim Library and then amend/alter them to your own liking....sound files are included in the download. Search David Herky.

Without MCE I could not jump into these complex simulations and fly. Shows how good this program is! It's still the best one out there, thanks MCE!

Regards

David

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2