Sign in to follow this  
Pieradis

extra activations exceeded

Hi there,

Sorry if I did not work on the FMC last time, but again the message "extra activations exceeded" to the [key removed] serial number, can you reset the number again? I have not installed the 737 on other machines so I can not go to the FMC.
Because Paul does not answer me anymore at:

Thanks alot
Rossini
R&T Music Pub SA
Edited by Jim Young
Removed activation key

22 minutes ago, Pieradis said:

Hi there,

Sorry if I did not work on the FMC last time, but again the message "extra activations exceeded" to the [key removed] serial number, can you reset the number again? I have not installed the 737 on other machines so I can not go to the FMC.
Because Paul does not answer me anymore at:

Thanks alot
Rossini
R&T Music Pub SA

This email is no longer in use. We are providing support through the support portal, support.precisionmanuals.com.

Open a ticket from the above portal and will look at it.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello, the ticket can not be created due to error on the pmdg web. it tells us to contact the administrator. no email is found on the pmdg web. Can someone help us regarding this issue?

thanks

11 minutes ago, Javier Iturralde said:

Hello, the ticket can not be created due to error on the pmdg web. it tells us to contact the administrator. no email is found on the pmdg web. Can someone help us regarding this issue?

thanks

The support portal is down for maintenance. Please try again later during the day.

Chris Makris

10 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

The support portal is down for maintenance. Please try again later during the day.

ok. thanks. i am going nuts trying to create a ticket. i log in through the main page and it recognizes my id.. thus showing my name, then i go to the support page, and kicks me out and asks me to enter my password, and reset it, i did and now is impossible to enter. crazy. i sent a message through the web with my user, cant create ticket. cross finger that it is enough.

Thanks Chris.

Edited by Javier Iturralde

11 hours ago, Javier Iturralde said:

ok. thanks. i am going nuts trying to create a ticket. i log in through the main page and it recognizes my id.. thus showing my name, then i go to the support page, and kicks me out and asks me to enter my password, and reset it, i did and now is impossible to enter. crazy. i sent a message through the web with my user, cant create ticket. cross finger that it is enough.

Thanks Chris.

Javier,

The support page is back up, can you please check again now?

Chris Makris

10 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

Javier,

The support page is back up, can you please check again now?

hello Chris,

indeed the pmdg support page is backup. if i login in the main pmdg web, it allows me to enter the web and my name shows up. then i go to support and it asks me in the support page to log in, here, i cant since it does not recognize my user and password. crazy.  in the mean time, i have no proble to help you find out the glitch of the page, but could you answer the email sent throgh the contact form where i request the activations of all my pmdg liscenses? thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucxz3bmpfpuzmc7/pmdg.jpeg?dl=0

2 hours ago, Javier Iturralde said:

it allows me to enter the web and my name shows up. then i go to support and it asks me in the support page to log in, here, i cant since it does not recognize my user and password. crazy.

Two separate accounts.  You should be able to create a new support account and use it.  The workaround for the forgotten password until the forum is fixed is to get a new account from gmail or wherever, it doesn't matter, and use that to temporarily establish communications with support.  All support of this nature should be directly with PMDG and not here in the user forum.

Dan Downs KCRP

14 hours ago, downscc said:

Two separate accounts.  You should be able to create a new support account and use it.  The workaround for the forgotten password until the forum is fixed is to get a new account from gmail or wherever, it doesn't matter, and use that to temporarily establish communications with support.  All support of this nature should be directly with PMDG and not here in the user forum.

Thanks, now it works.

javier