Sign in to follow this  
spilok

What SCENERY are you still waiting for (P3dv4.3)?

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

Temporarily disable:

APX26210.bgl.off

I disabled the entire folder just to test.

Unless someone can create an exclude file for the default KJAX, we are at the mercy of the developer.

Yeah I got the double runway issue squared away by following your instructions but the default terminal is still there.  The custom one is bleeding through it.  Must be another file to disable I'm missing.  Anyone have an idea?

16 hours ago, F737NG said:

UK2000:

• EGAA - Belfast Intl (Aldergrove)

This is already available.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

9 hours ago, rjfry said:

Anything that`s made for P3Dv4.3 using the SDK and not a patched up 5 year old scenery.

YES!

And i would'nt mind if developers take a small fee for REAL updates as that means some work if its done correctly and not "quick & dirty".

• Upvote 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

Seems there's a huge request for Dublin. It's great to see this. But I find it strange, with such a huge demand that Aerosoft haven't done a "Professional" version yet. To be honest I'd like to see ANY developer do it at this stage. It's a travesty that there isn't 1 Irish airport that's been done for v4.

Edited by nealmac
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

11 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

Hello all,

Australia, Australia and some more of Australia.

DEVs

ORBX or anybody

Did I mention some Australian airports would be nice.

In all fairness, ORBX does a great job but decent Adelaide, Perth (allegedly coming) Darwin, Townsville is sadly missing from all developers. A wonderful country but ignored by all but ORBX to my knowledge.

I live in hope but am running out of time.

Tony

Yes please, Adelaide, Townsville please, Perth would be great just to at least finish the major hubs in Australia especially if Orbx are redoing the Aus region.

Cheers Rod 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nealmac said:

This is already available.

"Note: P3Dv4 Version works fine, but a new Optimised version will be made in early 2018" - UK2000 product page.

I'm waiting for it to be truly v4 compatible, like the OP asked.

27 minutes ago, nealmac said:

It's a travesty that there isn't 1 Irish airport that's been done for v4.

+1   Would like to see updated and/or working versions of Cork, Dublin & Shannon, but I understand that the original developers won't be making these.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

T2G's MMMX seems to work for me. There may be an issue I am not seeing. About a year ago there was a thread about LatinVFR and T2G's scenery in v4. Check it out. It may have the fix.

I'm waiting on the phantom Cancun scenery that AirDailyX announced was being created by a "major developer": This announcement was a few years ago and so far, nothing. Now, no developer will touch it because they think one of the big guys is working on it. This leaves the 4th busiest airport in Latin America with no real representation in P3Dv4. LatinVFR? Tropicalsim?

Also waiting for SSJ's DTW, but that is freeware, so it will be done when it is done.

• Upvote 1

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

8 hours ago, Greg073 said:

Yeah I got the double runway issue squared away by following your instructions but the default terminal is still there.  The custom one is bleeding through it.  Must be another file to disable I'm missing.  Anyone have an idea?

Make sure that there are no other KJAX.bgl anywhere in your system.

Enable APX26210.bgl

Disable KJAX_ADEX_ADE.BGL located the the KJAX Scenery folder:

Drop my updated AFCAD with excluded default KJAX objects:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3fg2j48koj1hsuy/KJAX_ADEP4_JO.bgl?dl=0

Go fly!

BTW if anyone want to use the APX26210.bgl downloaded from ORBX, you can. However, expect to see issues at KORL.

With the original APX26210.bgl and my updated AFCAD, looks good on my end.

That's the magic of ADE.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

11 hours ago, PATCO LCH said:

Wish someone would produce a high quality KDTW, KDAL and KHOU.

KHOU is being done by SXAD, their airports are great! https://www.airdailyx.net/article/sxairportdesign-teases-houston-hobby/

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Wish for an updated KFLL with extended runway and new terminals (FSDT?)

Waiting for KCVG (being done by Skyline simulations, they are porting XP11 scenery to P3D)

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

LSGG-Geneva, EIDW - Dublin LPPT-Lisbon LEMD= Madrid EBBR-Brussels LTBA-Istanbul WSSS-Singapore KPDX-Portland

KLAS-Las Vegas KORD V2-Chicago Ohare

Although that would take 2 years to purchase

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Europe... Dublin | Madrid | Lisbon | Paris-Orly | Brussels

America: Las Vegas

Africa: Cape Town

Asia: Singapore Changi

Oceania: Wellington | Auckland | Perth | Christchurch