Sign in to follow this  
spilok

What SCENERY are you still waiting for (P3dv4.3)?

KPDX of course!

and better (ORBX) versions of Australian hubs.

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

3 hours ago, Zimmerbz said:

KORD for me.  It’s a shame we have no idea when any of them will be released.  FSDT says 2018 but I’d be willing to bet it will go beyond that since we have little updates other than a few screenshots and a YouTube vid. 

When Umberto says 2018, it'll be 2018. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1. ORBX OpenLC Africa & Middle East

2. FT OMDB for V4

3. Imaginesim WSSS

4. ORBX OpenLC Asia

5. FSDG african airports

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

5 hours ago, _Gladius_ said:

I’m surprised that no one is interested in an updated KLAX from FSDT.  Theirs dates back to 2012, so could really use some sprucing up.

I remember Umberto stating that they are planning on updating KLAX to native P3Dv4, but they want to get KORD and KJFK out of the way first since they are in more need of an update.

Aerosoft EYVI.

Also would love to see someone make EYPA. There is an old freeware scenery of that airport for FSX, however with old terminal and old runway. Years ago I modified the runway to have correct length and configuration in ADE, but would love to see someone make an up to date scenery.

Edited by killkenny1

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:02 PM, Rafal said:

Not really. 🙂 I'm afraid we don't have any decent scenery for Albania, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Czech Republic, Finland, Iceland, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovakia or Ukraine, either.

For Serbia and Montenegro there are sceneries from the now defunct FlyHigh Sim for LYBE and Tivat. They work just fine in P4D and of decent + quality (as well as being freeware now).

Kiev's Boryspil has also a rendition or reasonable quality (freeware),which, albeit being an FSX port over works just fine in P4D.

On 8/20/2018 at 1:16 PM, mtrainer said:

I also am looking forward to the new O'Hare V2

Same here, if for no other reason than to get rid of 14/32 R/L.

FlyTampa KLAS!

• Like 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Still want ORLANDO and VEGAS!  KMCO and KLAS,

Stan

KMCO, KLAS, KPDX, KATL, more Canadian airports, major South American airports, I think it would be enough to make me happy for quite a while.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Today's update on MMUN from FSS. 

- Modelling and texturing for MMUN is 90% done. Once it's finished, we will start working on the ground polygon (the most time-consuming task) as well as the hotel area.

- Followed by the release of MMUN, we will work on CYEG. This project has been in standby for almost a year.

- Both sceneries will NOT be developed for FSX. Only P3D v3 and v4. Period.

- The future is heading to the other side of the Atlantic Ocean... LM__

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

FlyTampa KLAS and Orbx KSBA - which looks like it may release within the next few days!

Scott

I've said it once and I will say it again... FSDT KORD for sure.  Should be out in about 2 months if they are keeping to their word

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive