Sign in to follow this  
hmar

Antonov AN-24RV version 2.1

Guest allcott

Samdim's classic AN-24RV is now updated to Version 2.1 (Version 2.0 is already in the Avsim library).I've been trying to d/l the 24 meg patch from:http://an24.uw.hu/but get nothing other than timeout errors. Anyone got a site link where we can get it? Or can someone check whether they have better luck than me? Seems like I can get a few hundred kilobytes, then timeout, every time! :-bangAllcott

Same problem here Allcott, hopefully it will be uploaded to AVSIM's server so we can get ahold of it.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

d/l at 2.4KB/sec for a 24MB file .... think I'll pass as well until AVSIM has it.Gary

Guest allcott

Yeah, but it still hasn't cropped up on any of the major sites, so I set a download manager to get it and went to bed.It's a substantial improvement in lots of different areas, but the best is the flight model and the new weather radar!Allcott

Hi Ernst,Thank you for the link, at 520 KB/sec, it was downloaded in a snap.Rgds,Hugo