Sign in to follow this  

haha, shall test that ,visit Elmor friday , did not know that they done this

Edited by westman

30a - that's a lot of current! That's going to put a big load on the average PSU. You could probably heat a small room with the heat coming off the TEC.

Edited by vortex681

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

but as he stated does he recommend it NO,

The vid of him tearing down a 2080ti is enough to make you weep.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

6 hours ago, vortex681 said:

30a - that's a lot of current! That's going to put a big load on the average PSU. You could probably heat a small room with the heat coming off the TEC.

Look... I don't see the issue. It's easy. All you need to do is get some deuterium, build a quick tokamack, grab a few superconductors, and heat up the plasma to 100 million degrees and you will have all the energy you need. Just heat up some steam with it and make elcrticity. You could knock up a 2000 watt PSU in your shed easy.

Honestly, no idea whats wrong with you guys. Piece of cake.  😊

Edited by martin-w

I am not sure what that guys point is. I would suggest he turn his autogen down maybe one or two points. Another 10 min and 20 seconds of my life just Pi--ed away.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

On 8/22/2018 at 4:44 PM, martin-w said:

Look... I don't see the issue. It's easy. All you need to do is get some deuterium, build a quick tokamack, grab a few superconductors, and heat up the plasma to 100 million degrees and you will have all the energy you need. Just heat up some steam with it and make elcrticity. You could knock up a 2000 watt PSU in your shed easy.

Honestly, no idea whats wrong with you guys. Piece of cake.  😊

So obvious when you think about it like that! Dilithium crystals would be even more effective.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

On 8/25/2018 at 1:30 PM, vortex681 said:

So obvious when you think about it like that! Dilithium crystals would be even more effective.

Hmm... hadn't thought of that. Except that Dilithium is used to control the matter antimatter reaction, not generate power, so don't think that would help. 

Zero point energy!!! Damn those pesky scientists that say it's not possible to extract energy from the quantum vacuum. What the hell do they know. They did it in Star Gate Atlantis so it must be true. I'll build a zero point module in my shed later.