Sign in to follow this  
fltsimguy

FO "*" not showing up

I have P3Dv4.2 and FS2crew v1.5 for the maddog.  i read the manual and have powered up the aircraft per the manual.  the countdown starts at 30 and i hear the FA and her announcements but it doesn't appear the FO is doing anything or clicking anything in this portion of the preflight?  Anybody have any troubleshooting ideas other to reinstall FS2crrew maddog software again.......?  I don't see anything on this forum with this issue.....

John

Bryan

count down timer is going on......FO is not performing any tasks that i have seen.... voice is there and my responses are heard, but no clicking on the FO's part....

Hmmmm, I've never heard of this one before either. 

Try skipping the PreFlight events, and skip direct to the other sections of the flight as a test.  See if the FO does his flows as outlined in the manual in the parts of the flight. 

Generally speaking, sometimes external hardware can interfere, but I've never head of that case with the Maddog version.

Try re-installing the aircraft again cleanly.