unc1rlm

DH Dash 8-100 question

I am trying to install some old Piedmont Airlines repaints to see some of the old aircraft, along with this old man...lol, at some of the old airports. I worked at Piedmont 1970-71. I got a 727-200 to work but there are no Dash8-100 for fsx or p3d laying around. I found a flyable model but don't want that. Is their a way to convert a flyable to just an ai.  this is the text: Default FS9 DeHavilland Dash 8-100 Converted to FSX.   I have a Piedmont Henson texture that are bmps and a schedule but just trying to put together the pieces.

this is the aircraft cfg:

[fltsim.0]
title=FSX DeHavilland Dash 8-100 
sim=DH_Dash8_100
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=
kb_checklists=DH_Dash8_100_check
kb_reference=DH_Dash8_100_ref
atc_id=N700MS
atc_airline=Orbit
atc_flight_number=1124
atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMP
ui_manufacturer=DeHavilland/Microsoft
ui_type="Dash 8-100"
ui_variation="Orbit Airlines"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine TurboProp"
ui_createdby="Microsoft Corporation"
description=The first Dash 8-400 started at the end of of 1997 to their\nfirst flight. Opposite the Dash 8-300 it differs by 4.60 m a\nlonger fuselage, performance-more capable engines and\na strengthened wing center section. The particularly\nlow-noise six-bladed propellers of DOWTY. They are\nnow further to 20cm from the Passenger cell,\nwhich is as well new.

Anyway, any help appreciated......trying to learn all this stuff.....the textures are .bmp. I just want the one texture and dump the other 39...

Bestest,

Bob M.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!