Sign in to follow this  
SCEL_Man

God I missed this! QF58 AYPY - YBBN

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I posted a flight here and more than a year since I did my last simmed flight. After many frustrating moments of unreliability, bad FPS and not that good graphics on FSX: Steam Edition, I decided to move to P3D.

This process, between buying, updating some things on my computer and specially migrating AI Traffic from FSX to P3D, took almost a year to be completed and then came P3D V4, when I was almost ready to start flying again. This meant I had problems with many AI models, so, It took almost half a year to get to where I am now. So, after a bit of testing, It was time for a bit of flying.

This will be a short flight between Port Moresby and Brisbane on Qantas Flight 58.

Hope you like them! 

mmDl8ng.png

eTtXnGg.png

SdqZKDi.png

ylqxCSn.png

zTkLdmE.png

3pLUQeP.png

Q7pGG8h.png

tXl4hje.png

hou4A5G.png

9aSg81V.png

SZbZzCc.png

Ee3JKaK.png

xZNbrJh.png

Sxu6Pkx.png

Vl7MLo7.png

QT8D6uj.png

1eVd3rH.png

uPeSfMa.png

So that was it. 

Thanks for watching guys!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

good to be back ?

that pic on finals is a great "depiction" of the terminal reclamations my employer at the time built .... thanks.

for now, cheers

john martin