Sign in to follow this  
User4355

How are maddog-x vc/cockpit texture compare to PMDG 737-NGX/Q400

Hi,

Has couple of question regarding the Maddog-X, since unable to read from their forum before being a paying member,

anyhow someone in here are able to help/advise please  🙂

QUESTIONS:

1.  How are the Maddog-X VC/cockpit texture compare to PMDG 737-NGX and the Q400 MS.

-  Looked into several youtube videos and vc/cockpit texture often looks a little "flat" and sometimes blurry!

2. Think I read somewhere they will develop option for shared cookpit, is this true ?

Anyone has any comments, please advise 🙂

brgds

Søren

Edited by solsen

Brgds

Søren Olsen

PMDG 737NGX -800/900 basepack (P3D)

PMDG 737NGX -800/900 basepack and PMDG 737NGX -600/700 (FSX)

PMDG Jetstream 41 turboprop (FSX)

I have VC res set to 4096 and it’s as sharp as any VC I’ve seen.

Dave is one of the beta testers and would think at some point it will have shared cockpit but better for him to confirm.

As for the MadDog, if you won’t old school it’s probably the best there is.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden.   MSFS  • Fenix A320 • PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet •

• Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF •  Flightsim.to •

DCS • A10c II • F-16c • F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier • Terrains = • Nevada NTTR • Persian Gulf • Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON •  32GB DDR4  3200MHz • RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  • Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip •

I love the Maddog! The textures really do look great and it is a lot of fun to fly. I take a lot of short haul business trips out of KATL on Delta, so I fly in a lot of MD-88s and it amazing to see how close the Maddog matches the real thing. 

• Upvote 1

Mike McWilliams

Asus Rog Maximus XI Extreme motherboard, Intel i9-9900ks CPU, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 TI video card, G.Skill  TridentZDDR4 32GB SDRAM, Samsung NVMe SSD 970 1TB

And textures are about to get even better!  It's in Alpha right now, getting ready to move to Beta (along with several other upgrades).

Shared Cockpit is still planned, but I have no earthly idea when (hopefully this year).

I just can't say anything else at the moment.

• Like 3

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Even better! Wow there great even now.

David Murden.   MSFS  • Fenix A320 • PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet •

• Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF •  Flightsim.to •

DCS • A10c II • F-16c • F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier • Terrains = • Nevada NTTR • Persian Gulf • Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON •  32GB DDR4  3200MHz • RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  • Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip •

One of the best study Sim aircraft available in all categories. Bit of a learning curve but it'll turn you into an airline pilot quicker then any of those modern automated flying computers the produce today. The graphics are second to none included those four letter guys. The real glass rain effect and lighting is amazing.

• Upvote 2

Vic green

17 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Even better! Wow there great even now.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all feedback so fare, I understand you guys correct there cockpit texture are more or less same quality as

PMDG737ngx/q400 ? 

- These blurries seen on some youtube videos are proberly because of recording issues, not actual plane🙂

Any comments please advice,

Brgds

Soren

Brgds

Søren Olsen

PMDG 737NGX -800/900 basepack (P3D)

PMDG 737NGX -800/900 basepack and PMDG 737NGX -600/700 (FSX)

PMDG Jetstream 41 turboprop (FSX)

2 hours ago, solsen said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all feedback so fare, I understand you guys correct there cockpit texture are more or less same quality as

PMDG737ngx/q400 ? 

- These blurries seen on some youtube videos are proberly because of recording issues, not actual plane🙂

Any comments please advice,

Brgds

Soren

The oxygen bottle in the are behind FO seat looks animated but everything that counts in the cockpit and exterior is second to none IMO.

• Like 1

Vic green