Sign in to follow this  
pedrotrindade

Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land & Sea (P3Dv4) Released

4 hours ago, DannyR said:

Don't get too excited.  I just purchase AccuFeel for p3d4 and it doesn't allow P3D to start.  I installed it as per the default instructions and when I try to start P3D it hangs at the startup window.  If I uninstall Accufeel, p3D starts as normal.  

Danny

Update:

Got it to work.  There was a Windows Defender issues.  Once I excluded it in Windows Defender it worked as expected.

Danny

• Like 1

Danny

Does anyone if there is a discount for previous FSX accu-feel owners? I can't figure it out.  I went to my A2A store account and not seeing any discount in the cart. 

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I would image Accu-Feel would conflict with ChasePlane in some aspects?  Haven't purchased yet since I'm unsure how it will work with CP's effects, but I recall I enjoyed the original version of Accu-Feel on my light weight GA aircraft (Carenado/Alabeo).

Cheers, Rob.

The A2A folks pointed out I'm using an outdated version of P3Dv4 so I'm updating it now to the latest version. This will take me a bit to download and install and test.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

10 minutes ago, pedrotrindade said:

Thanks for sharing that thread.  It helps.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Time to check to see how many points I've earned.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Looking forward to your findings Bryan.

40 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

I would image Accu-Feel would conflict with ChasePlane in some aspects?  Haven't purchased yet since I'm unsure how it will work with CP's effects, but I recall I enjoyed the original version of Accu-Feel on my light weight GA aircraft (Carenado/Alabeo).

Cheers, Rob.

That's a good point. Anyone?

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I just bought it and only paid $2.99 with my points.  I hope it's worth it now. 😁

1 hour ago, kymh said:

Looking forward to your findings Bryan.

So, the A2A folks helped me realize that my version of P3Dv4 was in bad need of updating.

I updated the client and have the most recent version and all is well with Accu-Feel.

I am very glad to have this back in the sim. Too bad its not as robust as Realistic Pro for XP with head anticipation effect and a slew of other effects.

Bryan

Near CAM3

24 minutes ago, 1st fltsimguy said:

So, the A2A folks helped me realize that my version of P3Dv4 was in bad need of updating.

I updated the client and have the most recent version and all is well with Accu-Feel.

I am very glad to have this back in the sim. Too bad its not as robust as Realistic Pro for XP with head anticipation effect and a slew of other effects. 

Bryan

Thanks Bryan.  Just wondering if you can answer the question on compatibility with ChasePlane.

Do you have ChasePlane installed?

Regards Kym H

Edited by kymh
typo

I bought this tonight and have only used it for a few touch and gos with the Wing42 Vega, but there were no immediate conflicts with ChasePlane, everything seemed to work just fine.   As I say, though, that's only about 30 minutes of use.

Edited by kaosfere

Thanks Rob.  Sounds good enough for me to go and shop 🙂

Enjoy!

Regards Kym H

1 hour ago, kymh said:

Thanks Rob.  Sounds good enough for me to go and shop 🙂

Enjoy!

Regards Kym H

Sorry don't have chaseplane. But it sounds like a winner given the post above.

Near CAM3