Sign in to follow this  
pedrotrindade

Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land & Sea (P3Dv4) Released

6 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

I would image Accu-Feel would conflict with ChasePlane in some aspects?  Haven't purchased yet since I'm unsure how it will work with CP's effects, but I recall I enjoyed the original version of Accu-Feel on my light weight GA aircraft (Carenado/Alabeo).

Cheers, Rob.

As far as I remember when using the earlier version of Accu-Force, it moves the actual airframe and not the eyepoint when creating effects. I used it with OpusFsi cameras and effects without conflicts.

Correct, we do not touch the camera, all effects go directly to the airframe. 

• Like 1

Mike Krawczyk

A2A Simulations

This addon gives Carenado aircraft a new lease of life.

I am still on v4.2 (can't upgrade yet due to a couple of issues).  When you say that Accu-feel didn't work because you didn't have the latest version, does that mean it won't work with 4.2?

beta.gif

@shivers9: Works fine with MilViz 310 Redux.  Nice cabin squeaks and rattles in turbulence plus some brake squeal.  Good to have it back.

@Rob: No conflict that I can see with CP though I haven't gone into the nuts and bolts of CP to change much.

Hope that helps.

Regards,Paul.

Edited by Simjockey
Spelling fix.

Paul Davies.

58 minutes ago, NeilC said:

I am still on v4.2 (can't upgrade yet due to a couple of issues).  When you say that Accu-feel didn't work because you didn't have the latest version, does that mean it won't work with 4.2?

Neil,

Accu-Feel should work fine with Prepar3D v4.1, v4.2 or later. It's just v4.0 which causes problems because Lockheed Martin changed some angular units between v4.0 and v4.1 as part of a bug fix.

Thanks.

P.S. I've messaged the Avsim mods asking them to change my forum membership to "commercial member". 😉

Edited by Nick M

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Once some one confirms it works with fsl 3xx, and pmdg birds i'll get it 

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, Nick M said:

Neil,

Accu-Feel should work fine with Prepar3D v4.1, v4.2 or later. It's just v4.0 which causes problems because Lockheed Martin changed some angular units between v4.0 and v4.1 as part of a bug fix.

Thanks.

P.S. I've messaged the Avsim mods asking them to change my forum membership to "commercial member". 😉

Nick,

Thanks for answering my question at the A2A forum and for expeditiously transferring my orders. I got Accu-feel v2 for P3d v4  for free due to all the points I accumulated over the years.

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Being an ejut, in my rush to buy, I followed a link from a google search for "Accu Feel Land Air and Sea v2" thinking this was the P3d version, and I have ended up buying the FSX version.

I now feel like a bit of a moron and have a product I don't need 😪

Edited by NeilC
editing bad language!

beta.gif

14 minutes ago, NeilC said:

Being an ejut, in my rush to buy, I followed a link from a google search for "Accu Feel Land Air and Sea v2" thinking this was the P3d version, and I have ended up buying the FSX version.

If you bought it from A2A or a reputable seller, I'm sure that they can rectify your situation.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Just now, DJJose said:

If you bought it from A2A or a reputable seller, I'm sure that they can rectify your situation.

It was straight from A2A, but totally my fault.  I've messaged them, and will wait a little (very hard, but just punishment as it was my impatience that got me in this mess).

If need be, I'll just have to buy it again!

beta.gif

33 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Nick,

Thanks for answering my question at the A2A forum and for expeditiously transferring my orders. I got Accu-feel v2 for P3d v4  for free due to all the points I accumulated over the years.

Jose

Jose,

You're very welcome.

24 minutes ago, NeilC said:

Neil,

Please can you drop us a line on the A2A forums and we'll do our best to help you out. However, the A2A store page does label the different versions pretty clearly: "Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land & Sea (FSX)" or "Accu-sim C182 Skylane (P3D)".

Thanks,
Nick

Edit: see you've already messaged us Neil.

Edited by Nick M

Nick M - A2A Simulations

14 minutes ago, Nick M said:

Jose,

You're very welcome.

Neil,

Please can you drop us a line on the A2A forums and we'll do our best to help you out. However, the A2A store page does label the product pretty clearly "Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land & Sea (FSX)".

Thanks,
Nick

Edit: see you've already messaged us Neil.

Thanks Nick,

I do appreciate that it was my fault, sorry for any inconvenience.  If its easier, I'll just buy again.  Can't wait to try it (and its my day off work today).

beta.gif

I just installed. First try on the Carenado PA31 Navajo. Rolling down the runway the air-frame effects seem a little 'jerky'?

No camera addon running

This isn't how I remember it in FSX.

Edited by GHarrall