Sign in to follow this  
dmarques69

Pilot2ATC Workshop by Captain K-Man

Brian aka Captain K-Man made a pretty good "Workshop" on Pilot2ATC...the video as plus 3 hours he explains almost all the basic functions and options and covers many things useful mainly for starters on this great tool.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've watched then entire vid and now reading the manual and even though it has the latest AIRAC is it my understanding that amazing software cannot auto calculate a low/high flight plan ?

Am I missing something or does that mean that I still have to go through LNM or Online Flight Planner for example to calculate a flight plan.

Yes.  Pilot2ATC only add sid/star/appr to a plan so after the procedures it is a straight line.  I use simbrief myself for this.

12 hours ago, JeB1952 said:

Yes.  Pilot2ATC only add sid/star/appr to a plan so after the procedures it is a straight line.  I use simbrief myself for this.

ah ok thanks thanks for the info, I did a flight plan in LNM and then loaded it into P2A and assigned the same Approach and all is good. I'm starting to like it :)

It will grow on you.  I hardly wish to fly without it these days except for test flights.  Now if you have WT3 with X Plane AI controlled by WT3 and enabled in Pilot2ATC you will like it even more.   Hardly ever get to land without a go around these days due to heavy traffic.