Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

chimneys sticking into the ground.

All the time.  Its been happening since v2 of Prepar3d.  The offending file is the Hazards.bgl file that creates these, tried running with the file removed but it would CTD eventually during the flight.  Posted on LM forum awhile ago but nobody responded as usual.

Sean

Sean Green

Yup everywhere all the time.  Not just smoke stacks but radio towers or anything else that has a narrow long pencil-shape does the same for me.  I've been seeing this behavior for a long time and no one else seemed to be complaining about it so I just started ignoring it at some point.

Kevin 

Kevin S

I recently noticed this for the first time when I started flying in the US with OpenLC NA. Maybe there is more radio towers over there. Cant say I've noticed this in Europe before, even if they might be there also.

Would be nice if they fixed it, cause it does have a negative immersion impact.