Is there anyway to download FreeMeshx directly? Because BitTorrent doesn't work on my PC, it just says "Connecting to peers" which it has been for the past hour, I've tried all the youtube fixes with no hope. So it seems direct is the only way but it looks like Nine Two have switched to torrent with no way to use a direct download.

Thanks in advance!

I used qBittorrent to download it without any problems. 

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

50 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

I used qBittorrent to download it without any problems. 

I just tried it and It doesn't work, just says "Stalled". It doesn't download at all.

Maybe your ISP doesn't allow BitTorrent on their network, which is why qBittorrent (or any other BitTorrent-client) cannot find any peers. Have you tried searching about that topic? You might aswell would need to ask your ISP, if you could not find any information.
Usually, pretty much every ISP allows everything on their network, as long as the network isn't just 4G or cellular data (these kind of networks are known to have a lot of throttling concerning BitTorrent).
If you think it might be the fault of the program you are using, try their forums - you are usually helped there quickly.

Because FreeMeshX is so big, it's a pain for direct downloads, as the bandwidth is immense and easily can be exceeded (which is why the devs jumped from Mediafire and BitTorrent to just BitTorrent - see here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/521103-bandwidth-shortage-please-use-bittorrent

Flying on Windows 10 with FSX: Steam Edition :gaul:
i7-8700k @ 4.8GHz // 32GB RAM // GTX1070 @ 8GB VRAM // 512GB M.2-SSD, 1TB + 2TB 2.5" SSDs // 2x 4TB HDD
peregrine-simulations.jimdo.com

Yes,

riG has hit the nail on the head. Because of the uptick in traffic for FreeMeshX and the increased costs of file sharing, direct downloads are no longer an option.