Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

RealAir Duke B60 Coming To v4

Thank you Sean!!!  Thank you testers!!!  So great to be able to fly this bird again after an easy and quick install into V4. 🍻

Greg

Excellent! Thanks a lot, Sean :smile:

Does anyone know how to enable the RXP GNS units so that one can replace them with the Flight1 GNS?

I created a "Gauges" folder in the "...\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Duke B60 V2 P3D4" folder and added a fake "rxpGNS.dll". Unfortunately, the config tool gives me an error message and I can't select the RXP GNS.

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

I am enjoying flying this bird again but unfortunately I have a regular rumbling sound underlying the regular plane sounds at an interval of a couple of seconds and lasting about 3-4 seconds

Not present in Turbine Duke or Legacy 

Sad-cos such a fine version of this plane

xxd09

9 hours ago, xxd09 said:

I am enjoying flying this bird again but unfortunately I have a regular rumbling sound underlying the regular plane sounds at an interval of a couple of seconds and lasting about 3-4 seconds

xxd09

You can manually lower the volume of the wav files to your liking using a free audio editor like "Audacity."

The wav sounds are located in the panel folder.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

10 hours ago, xxd09 said:

xxd09

Just finished a flight in the B60 and didn't notice what you reported. I do use Accu-Feel and had to turn their wind sound off (it made it too loud-just turning the AF effect way down didn't do it enough)... it seemed like both of them use the same wave. I just couldn't hear the thing you stated. I'm using a 1000w speaker system, maybe you are using a headphone. I can change to my phones and see if I hear it then. Maybe in B60 re-install is called for, something may have got mixed up. If you had an earlier version patched in, check for leftovers.

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

3 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

I'm using a 1000w speaker system,

In a house??  Slight overkill don't you think 🙂

• Like 1

Have a couple of post been deleted from this thread? I recall someone saying he wanted the Legacy for P3Dv4 and I replied he could and gave him the link.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

On 8/24/2018 at 1:49 AM, DJJose said:

After reading that some members could not install their beloved piston Duke B60, I sent Sean an email and received the test installer for version 4.

Once the testing is completed Sean will release it in his new site.

This my friends is great news!

This is the best news I've heard all year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Not surprised really , Realair were always a class above.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dean_EGTC said:

In a house??  Slight overkill don't you think 🙂

LoL, no not really. It's a hand-me-down in-home theater system (from myself). Plenty of speakers and sub to soak up the wattage.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

11 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

Just finished a flight in the B60 and didn't notice what you reported. I do use Accu-Feel and had to turn their wind sound off (it made it too loud-just turning the AF effect way down didn't do it enough)... it seemed like both of them use the same wave. I just couldn't hear the thing you stated. I'm using a 1000w speaker system, maybe you are using a headphone. I can change to my phones and see if I hear it then. Maybe in B60 re-install is called for, something may have got mixed up. If you had an earlier version patched in, check for leftovers.

You really don't need accufeel on the real air stuff as it has its own version with realview. If you have them both running you get issues as you described.

Can someone kindly point me to where I can find the new installer for the PISTON B60 DUKE, my original installer no longer works. It says it cant make a connection to the internet, I think it still looking for the old site which is no longer available. The new site only has the installers for the Legacy and Turbine Duke but not the Piston version.  

Edit, please disregard guys, seems they updated the new site to include the installer for the piston version. 

Edited by jalbino59
Correction

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

Updated and working great! Thank you RealAir!

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Amazing news 😮

Thank you RealAir!!!

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS