Sign in to follow this  
SpeedFlyer

Blank screen in VC, works from menu

Hi,

I am new to GTN 750 for Xplane-11 so bear with me. I purchased the RXP GTN 750 for Xplane 11, I have 11.25.

I am not getting anything but blank screen in VC for supported planes and when modifying the ini file for non-ready planes I still get the old 530 displays. 

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Hi 

Not sure why my post was erased so I write again. Searched the forum by my old topic and usernam.

I bought GTN 750 yesterday and it works when selected through the top menu. But it does not work in VC cockpit. I have a supported aircraft and the screen is black where the GTN 750 shows up. Tried modded aircraft but the GNS 530 is not replaced by GTN 750.

Installed from wrapper to default locations.

What information do I need to provide here to get support.

Thanks

Hi, your initial message was incorrectly merged into another topic, I've merged it back here now.

7 hours ago, SpeedFlyer said:

a supported aircraft

Which one?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

OK, so the problem is solved. 

First time the the airplane loaded it had the old GNS panels, no .ini file in the Aircraft folder what so ever.

I select GTN 750 from drop down menu and the panel shows up but it is blank, an .ini file was created the moment I selected the GTN 750 for the first time BUT it is not created properly for some reason.

It turns out that when I donwloaded the Aircraft the first time a long time ago it did NOT have a .ini file. 

Downloaded the Aircraft again and the .ini file was there. I just copied the .ini file, overwrite the old one and now it works.

• Upvote 1