Sign in to follow this  
Dand76

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 professional problem

Hey guys 

I bought the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 professional p3d v4 and installed it and nothing is working no engines show the screen glitches no displays work at all literally nothing works and I can’t even use it I need help !! Need a solution!!

thanks 

I would suggest the Aerosoft support forum. They are responsive and helpful. But, until then, I would uninstall, turn off all Virus programs and reinstall as Administrator.

Sound advice from Adriana, I also have have the 318/9 pro and it works superbly.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

1 hour ago, UPS12 said:

Hey guys 

I bought the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 professional p3d v4 and installed it and nothing is working no engines show the screen glitches no displays work at all literally nothing works and I can’t even use it I need help !! Need a solution!!

thanks 

As I remember from past versions, Aerosoft gives a very detailed set of installation instructions that, if followed to the letter, guarantees you a successful setup of the product. Look for it before trying to re-install again.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

3 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

They are responsive and helpful.

You must be kidding, Mathijs told me to wait 3 weeks to fix a problem in the F-14 and it's been almost 9 months and not even a word.

• Upvote 2

Hamilton Müller

2 hours ago, hmuller said:

You must be kidding, Mathijs told me to wait 3 weeks to fix a problem in the F-14 and it's been almost 9 months and not even a word.

Must have had a bad experience. Never had a problem. Yours may just be a bad experience which even happens, on occasion at my car dealership. Sorry.

3 hours ago, hmuller said:

Well, that isn't at all representative our our support, but with thousands and thousands of customers with hundreds of popular addons things do get missed.  Did you reach out to him again about whatever the issue is?  You can do so directly by sending him an email at:  support@aerosoft.com.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Well, that isn't at all representative our our support, but with thousands and thousands of customers with hundreds of popular addons things do get missed.  Did you reach out to him again about whatever the issue is?  You can do so directly by sending him an email at:  support@aerosoft.com.

Thank you Dave,but my thread is still there and along with that of other users, after 90 days I asked again: "any news about the fix?"  Silence...  

So, I moved on ...

Have a nice weekend!

• Upvote 1

Hamilton Müller

2 hours ago, hmuller said:

Thank you Dave,but my thread is still there and along with that of other users, after 90 days I asked again: "any news about the fix?"  Silence...  

So, I moved on ...

Have a nice weekend!

When you get a chance, would you please send me a link to the thread?  At least we can get you an answer.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

15 hours ago, UPS12 said:

Hey guys 

thanks 

Remember that you must be running P3Dv4.3 for the Aerosoft Bus to work.  I assume you are, but just re-iterating it.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

3 hours ago, Mace said:

Remember that you must be running P3Dv4.3 for the Aerosoft Bus to work.  I assume you are, but just re-iterating it.

Correct. 

24 minutes ago, hmuller said:

Thanks for the info. I will work kn this and get you a reply in the thread you linked to.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Dave Hodges

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Thanks for the info. I will work kn this and get you a reply in the thread you linked to.

Thank you Dave, appreciate it.

Best Regards.

Hamilton Müller