Sign in to follow this  
dfish

737 PIC SP released ?

According to WILCO there is a new SP for the 737 PIC. I downloaded both the 300 and the 400/500 upgrade mainpacks (only upgrade method). However both files list the same verion number as the old downloads (2.0.0.24)feelthere barely mentioned it on their forum so far, it actually only shows up in a thread in the Legacy section about a pending SP for it.I can not post in their forum. I could not change my forum email, so Vic suggested deleting my account so I could re-register. And that was done. Problem is uopn re-registering I do not get confirmation emails and their support email bounces (along with email to the forum host iemit). I have tried three different email addresses (two different hosts) to no avail.So would anyone with an interest in the 737 PIC care to possibly follow up, or see if your "new" version number shows anything else?Thanks.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

I find while trying to figure out what you need with FeelThere and Wilco is next to impossible. I wish they actually posted some information. Anyway I hope maybe someone could clear this up.

I just checked and it says on the website that it is suggested to download the new version, if your current version is dated 30-July-2006 or earlier. That said, I assume there is a new version out.Pat

Why does feelthere keep publishing with WilcO? Feelthere makes some good stuff, but Wilco just sucks in my opinion.

I too had the reg problems with the forums. Bouncing e-mails and the like.Do they have a clue as to what is going on there or what?Also, I own the CD version. Now what?

Bleh!! This Wilco publisher is @#$@#. I give up with them. Even FeelThere is going down the same path as them IMO.Tim

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Does anyone know what's in the update? I've stopped using my PIC 737s because they just simply don't look right. The noses are way off and the tail section of the -500 is horrible. The 50 North models are so much better and correct looking. However, if they fixed the looks of their models it might be worth it.I see the patches listed in the Support section under the PIC 737 tab.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Guest TRK3586

There is a member of the forum that claims to have a merge of the 50N and Feelthere packages that works quite well. I'm still waiting for him to send it to me. I agree though, their "737" looks nothing like a 737 to me. It looks like a whole new airliner. The panel is worth buying the package to me.Tim

Guest Keyno-onyeK

yippie, im downloading the full ver(update) with my high speed internet, just 3 weeks left. Oh boy, i just love Wilco!not

The post on the forum says,-improved VNAV-more stabile LVL CHG in bad weather -MCP PRO supportDave F