Sign in to follow this  
Flieger-Marius

EDRM-Repaints on S360

As with the S340, I'm planning to do some liveries for the Shed as well. Here's a work in progress:

2018-8-25_19-9-31-7479lc7s.jpg

• Like 5

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

Aer Lingus Commuter - looking good!

Bill

Would like the Paint of the Shorts 360 that are operating today, a small cargo airline down in the Caribbean use it, they also fly in the US.

Air Cargo Carriers N151CA is in use today, and they have a fleet of quite many shorts 360 they use even today 🙂

Looking forward to seeing the finished repaints Marius, I'm a big fan of your excellent work!

Would it be cheeky to ask you to take a look at some British airline liveries?  Preferably Gill Airways (a sizeable operator of the type and a former home-town hero at my local airport, EGNT), but others such as Loganair, BAC Express and AirUK would be greatly received. 

Cheers,

Craig

Could it be possible an American Eagle, please?

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Plus one for an Air Cargo Carriers livery. They're the worlds largest operator of Short aircraft. According to Wikipedia, the company also has the largest Shorts parts inventories in the world !

3 hours ago, edpatino said:

Could it be possible an American Eagle, please?

Cheers, Ed

Carenado included a Skyway Enterprises livery, which is basically an American Eagle scheme with different titles. I've asked Carenado for permission to use their Skyway paint as a basis for an American Eagle one- once I get the OK from them I should be able to finish it very quickly. So, rest assured that AE is coming. 

20 minutes ago, hmn434 said:

Carenado included a Skyway Enterprises livery, which is basically an American Eagle scheme with different titles. I've asked Carenado for permission to use their Skyway paint as a basis for an American Eagle one- once I get the OK from them I should be able to finish it very quickly. So, rest assured that AE is coming. 

You're right, very similar colors. Thanks for the info.

Waiting for it!.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Amazing to see so much enthusiasm! 🙂

For now I'll focus on finishing the few paints I've selected myself. We'll see how much motivation I'll have left then.
Gill Air is coming in the form of their aircraft aquired freshly from AerLingus. 

My list so far includes:

• Sunstate
  • Phillipines
  • Air Ecosse
  • Benair

Depending on whether I'll be able to cover the windows (wasn't able with the S340):

• FedEx
  • BDA
  • aircargo

No guarantees of course.

Edited by Flieger-Marius
  • Like 1

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

Would like to see the Air Cargo Carriers livery as well. Don't know if this would help...

Air_Cargo_Carriers_Shorts_SD3-30.jpg

I'll be releasing the D-CCAS and D-CRAS on the weekend, as I couldn't resist experimenting with the Cargo window look.
As well as with the Saab, this wasn't intended with those releases and it's technically not clean. However, with the Shorts it looks at least slightly acceptable. I'll be adding instructions as to "turn off" the Cargo Look, of course.

dccas.png

dcras.png

Edited by Flieger-Marius
  • Like 1

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

Nice work Flieger-Marius! How did you manage to get the windows painted?

The only workaround is to paint the interior white and make the windows opaque from the inside (yeah, ironically that's possible).
Due to a display fault in the P3D engine you can still see the opposing windows depending on the angle, though.

You can feel free to extract the edited interior files from my paints once they're uploaded.

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

Thanks for the info. I'm still an FSXer but it might work the same way. Do you make the windows opaque through the alpha?