Sign in to follow this  
Flieger-Marius

EDRM-Repaints on S360

On 8/26/2018 at 12:04 PM, hmn434 said:

Carenado included a Skyway Enterprises livery, which is basically an American Eagle scheme with different titles. I've asked Carenado for permission to use their Skyway paint as a basis for an American Eagle one- once I get the OK from them I should be able to finish it very quickly. So, rest assured that AE is coming. 

Have you already finished your American Eagle paint?. Could you please share?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

3 hours ago, edpatino said:

Have you already finished your American Eagle paint?. Could you please share?.

Cheers, Ed

Sorry, I just moved house and have been very busy these past few days. Rest assured that I'll get started on it very soon! As soon as I release it I'll post the download link here and tag you. 

5 minutes ago, hmn434 said:

Sorry, I just moved house and have been very busy these past few days. Rest assured that I'll get started on it very soon! As soon as I release it I'll post the download link here and tag you. 

Good!. Thanks. Enjoy your new home.

Cheers, Ed

• Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I'm always down for testing high resolution paints and taking screenshots Flieger. 🙂

0GvB1jb.jpg

JV5iDfu.jpg

BH4wS1x.jpg

PsyOaCi.jpg

Andrew Walker

On 9/6/2018 at 7:06 PM, edpatino said:

Good!. Thanks. Enjoy your new home.

Cheers, Ed

Hi Ed. Thanks! I'm enjoying it very much. 

As for the American Eagle paint, I just started on it by removing the titles from the included Skyway scheme. Now all I need to do is add the American Eagle logos and registration and put a little tiny blob of paint on the wheel fairing that's missing. It shouldn't take me very long at all- at the latest I'll have it uploaded by the middle of this coming week. 

10 minutes ago, avgaskoolaid said:

Hi Ed. Thanks! I'm enjoying it very much. 

As for the American Eagle paint, I just started on it by removing the titles from the included Skyway scheme. Now all I need to do is add the American Eagle logos and registration and put a little tiny blob of paint on the wheel fairing that's missing. It shouldn't take me very long at all- at the latest I'll have it uploaded by the middle of this coming week. 

Glad to hear all that. Waiting for the download!.

Thanks, Ed

Cheers, Ed

On 9/15/2018 at 9:29 PM, edpatino said:

Glad to hear all that. Waiting for the download!.

Thanks, Ed

Hey Ed, it took a little longer than I would have liked but the American Eagle repaint is finished. I think it turned out pretty good but if you have any suggestions or notice any issues with it just let me know. I uploaded it to the AVSIM library and it's being processed. I'm not sure how long it usually takes but if you go to the library tomorrow and search 'shorts' and sort by date added it should be at the top of the list. 

6S7d4MT.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looks wonderful. Will look for it and will let you know if there's any issue with the repaint.

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

Seeing as how the Shorts seems easier to paint than other Carenado planes, with fewer weird curves along the fuselage (it helps that the fuselage is not curvy at all), I may consider doing a Pacific Coastal scheme. Key word: MAY. I have many other repaints in progress for both P3D and XPlane and would hate to delay them even more to work on something else. If any other painters who have more experience with this frame (hint hint Marius hint hint 😉 ) want to do this scheme instead I'd be really grateful; I want to fly it a lot but with so much else on my plate it might be difficult. 

8041873126_dfcd0f58a6_b.jpg