Sign in to follow this  
zabri

Scenery issues in AI Traffic

Hello people. I am using FSX and running MyTraffic 6. I had some addon airports that were causing problems in the sceneries i.e aircraft would go under the ground, aircraft parked inside terminals, etc. Initially i thought its because of FTX Vector and i saw that there was no option for disabling these airports in the FTX Config and then my friend told me to delete the BR2.......bgl files of those particular airports present in the My Traffic Professional/My Traffic/Scenery folder and it worked. Now the problem is that i deleted the br2 named files only of those airports that caused me problems and it worked and as there are br2....bgl files of many various airports, i wonder it might cause a problem to those airports too. Is it okay if i delete all the BR2.......bgl files of each and every airport in MyTraffic/Scenery folder?

I wouldn't delete them.  Instead just uncheck (disable) the reference to the folder in the scenery library.

That way nothing in the folders loads and if you ever want them back you just check (enable) the reference.

When I want to remove an individual BGL I add .OFF to the filename, not delete it.  So much safer and reversible. :-)

Ernie

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem