Sign in to follow this  
Softpxl

404 Error after I bought the GTN750

Bought the GTN750 today from the RealityXP store through the ecommerce thingy. Payment went smooth and with out a hitch.

Started the installer of the GTN750 but when I get to the page where it asked for me to download the data of the trainer from Garmin, the option is already checked and greyed out.

When I go to the install page it stops with a 404 error.

Edited by RXP

I already looked at that post, but the thing is, I never installed the GTN 750 and when I get to the download selection for the garmin GTN trainer, the check box for it is already selected and greyed out. I cannot uncheck it and because of that, I cannot install the GTN750 for prepar3d. 

I have already installed the the GTN trainer software of garmin via the links that are posted in your post.

Do I now have to wait untill garmin fixes the problem on their side or is there another way to install the RealityXP 750 through a earlier version of the installer?

Should you install the GTN Trainer v6.21 first, the RXP installer should pick it up and tell you it is already installed. It might also tell you a new version is available which you can skip to resume the RXP installation.

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I used the GTN v6.41.1 link earlier today, not thinking I would need the GTN v6.21 link. That didn't work, the installer did not pick up that it was installed. so I have tried to GTN v6.21 and that did get picked up by the installer. It is now installed correctly as far as I know

Please note using 6.21 is just an interim solution while we are working on compatibility with 6.50. It would have just been an easier experience if Garmin didn't remove the 6.41.1 when they introduced the latest version.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)