Sign in to follow this  
Ken Pryor

oh ... which scenery to buy?

im tempted with the new KDCA by cloud9 or the new KCLT by imagine simulationswhich get better fps's?? i can only afford onethanksciao!Brian S

Ciao!

I don't know which one gets better fps, but the good thing about DCA is that you can try it before you buy it. I tried it and it's very nice.KP

Ken,Both have a trial version with each using a different technique.Cloud9 is fully implemented with a time out, whereas Imagine does not time out, but places logo textures across the airfield and some of the buildings flicker on and off.Either way, someone can judge the FPS.Bruce

Charlotte is OK but DCA is fantastic. I would recommend both but if you can only get one then go with DCA it is a little more on par with Fly Tampa.

Anything Cloud9 has done lately has been superb...I would even rate them above FlyTampa (very difficult thing to due) because they will handle the larger airports like LAX, Schiphol and Hong Kong (FlyTampa refuses to due large airports these days). Also, they have great customer service...quickest response time of any scenery creator/vendor.My 2 Cents Worth...Darryl

>Ken,>>Both have a trial version with each using a different>technique.>>Cloud9 is fully implemented with a time out, whereas Imagine>does not time out, but places logo textures across the>airfield and some of the buildings flicker on and off.>>Either way, someone can judge the FPS.>>BruceThanks for the info Bruce. I hadn't tried CLT yet, so I didn't know it had a demo as well. I like the fact that these companies let you try their product so you know if you can use them satisfactorily or not.KP