Sign in to follow this  
Guest jacilore

Adding traffic to a non-default FS98 airport

Guest jacilore

Hello all:First of all I wanted to say I have recently found that exploring FS98 is a fantastic way to enjoy FS, as it takes you off the routine of FS9 and gives it another flavor when you come back to it. Besides, spending time with FS98 makes time pass faster if you are expecting addons for FS9 or even the arrival of the proper FSX.That's why I bought it for 20 Euros (Yes, I know you may thing I am mad) 2 months ago and I am very pleased with that decision, so I wanted to share this feeling with you, and heal you to give it a try.So, as the subject states, I wanted to add traffic to a fs98non-default airport (the only option I had found was LAGO FSTraffic), and for that I have done several steps, but I haven't still got it. I have got to include that airport in the Airport Facility Directory, but its menu doesn't seem to recognize the runways neither the ILS.So does any of you know how could I add traffic to a non-default airport in FS98?Thanks anticipated, as I would really appreciate your answers. Jacilore