Sign in to follow this  
Stub

WAMA trigger events not working

Has anyone managed to get the events TOGGLE_WATER_BALLAST_VALVE and TOGGLE_LAUNCH_BAR_SWITCH  to save a position or enter an aircraft, as per the manual? 

I'm running WAMA 1.12 b11 in P3Dv4.3. I've set up FSUIPC to trigger those events but nothing happens, and the events aren't visible in the controls dialogue so I can't program them that way.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea how to get them working? Thanks.

Stuart

HI,

this is odd, those events used to work fine through FSUIPC. I will check that tomorrow.

You could add them to the Standard.xml file manually so they are triggered natively in P3D, but FSUIPC is supposed to work too.

Please be aware though that there are aircraft and some addons that will "swallow" those events for their own use.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Thanks for the very prompt and helpful reply, and for the standard.xml tip which I hadn't thought of. I had another look and discovered that my FSUIPC.ini file had got a bit messed up so I sorted that out and I'm pleased to say the triggers now work. Apologies for the false alarm and thanks for a very useful little program.

Is there a corresponding trigger for 'Leave' - or might you consider it in the future?

6 hours ago, Stub said:

Is there a corresponding trigger for 'Leave' - or might you consider it in the future

TOW_PLANE_RELEASE is supposed do that.

Are those triggers working in FSUIPC too or only natively?

Best regards

LORBY-SI

Excellent - thank you very much. Both triggers work through FSUIPC now I've cleaned up my FSUIPC.cfg file

(Apologies for my slow reply)