Sign in to follow this  
frieone

Flight1 Mustang is available

Flight1 mustang v2 available now for 19 dollars upgrade. Need to go into forums to get download for now. Will get it when I get home today.

Regards ted kiser

Edited by frieone
  • Like 2

The best news I've read all day!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Well as of 19:18 Z, the coupon needed to get the discount is not available. There's a note saying "coming soon"!

Mike McWilliams

Asus Rog Maximus XI Extreme motherboard, Intel i9-9900ks CPU, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 TI video card, G.Skill  TridentZDDR4 32GB SDRAM, Samsung NVMe SSD 970 1TB

Flight1 have said you can buy it for full price now and then raise a ticket to refund the difference.

Personally I am waiting for someone to report on any performance increases as I found the mustang be a fps hog in FSX

Bryan.

1 hour ago, bsmfinegan said:

Flight1 have said you can buy it for full price now and then raise a ticket to refund the difference.

Personally I am waiting for someone to report on any performance increases as I found the mustang be a fps hog in FSX

Bryan.

Same for me.  The king air was bad in FSX but better in P3D v4 - if the mustang is the same I'll bite 

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

5 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Same for me.  The king air was bad in FSX but better in P3D v4 - if the mustang is the same I'll bite 

I'll let you know.

Coupon code not working, so I will probably need to wait another day.

32 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Coupon code not working, so I will probably need to wait another day.

Same problem, coupon code not working. 

Mike McWilliams

Asus Rog Maximus XI Extreme motherboard, Intel i9-9900ks CPU, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 TI video card, G.Skill  TridentZDDR4 32GB SDRAM, Samsung NVMe SSD 970 1TB

16 minutes ago, mmcwill1 said:

Same problem, coupon code not working. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I submitted a support ticket. I hope this is resolved quickly, because I've waited long enough. 😀

Just now, DJJose said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I submitted a support ticket. I hope this is resolved quickly, because I've waited long enough. 😀

Yea, I'm debating with myself whether I should just pay full price and then submit the ticket for the refund. The Mustang was one of my favorite planes!

Mike McWilliams

I just installed and am not happy at the moment. frame rates are all over the place going from 110 down to 30 when in vc. So when i try to run in vr it goes from 45 down to 20 frame rate so it is not usable with my vive pro. when flying on screen it seems to be a stuttering mess will work on it some more but think the the panels are not optimized.

As for a reference in vr i can run all pmdg planes at single pass at 45 frame rates so it is not my computer.

8700k at 5000 mhz and a.1080 ti over clock.

Regards Ted Kiser

P.S. this has been one of my all time favorite   planes so i hope it can be fixed

2 hours ago, frieone said:

I just installed and ....

Did they update the VC and/or added Vnav ?

Thanks

• Like 1