Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Uninstalled FS today

Guest Matell

I know your feeling.Since FS95 I've been an avid Flight Simmer, stepping through EF2000, Falcon 4, Janes F/A18, IL2 FB then PF, LOMAC, FS98, FS2000, and FS2004. I had several hundered dollars worth of add-ons for FS2004, when in early 2004 (ironically) I was working (and flying) in Seattle and got a phonecall from home (Australia) telling me the hard drive had crashed. I was gutted, and have not played FS9 since. I realised the tremendous amount of time, money, and heartache I'd spent on this hobby and couldn't face going through all that again to only achieve something that I knew would only cause me more moments of anguish than it would simulated flight satisfaction. I will most likely install FSX when it's released (actually I know I will), but I fear once again I'll have the same dilemma's no matter how much of a monster my new build PC for FSX will be. I'm just hoping that starting from a completely blank sheet will reinstill the joy that flight simming can bring.